15.

Taehyung walked to the school building, yawning as he didn't sleep a wink at night, staying up to complete his assignment. He smiled to himself, a little blush flaunting on his cheeks as he saw the black haired boy run to him. He wrapped his hands around taehyung's shoulder, squishing him a bit.

" Hey Tae, good morning. You look horrible. Did you not sleep? " Jay spoke, removing the blonde locks from taehyung's forehead, who was burning at the other's touch. Taehyung was head over heels for his Jay hyung. He was the only friend he was able to make in his half year of the school. He was constantly picked on by the bullies, god knows what problem they had with him. One day they just suddenly barged in by kicking the blonde in the middle of the lunchroom, all others just laughing and making fun of taehyung as he tripped on the floor with his lunch, but only one person ran to him, asking him if he was okay, lending him a hand to get up and even trying to throw hands with them.

But taehyung was very sensitive to violence. The orphanage where he lived his whole childhood, abused children heavily. He was often beaten up for trivial mistakes, and sometimes for no reason too. So gradually, he caught a heavy fear towards violence, becoming defenceless automatically if he saw someone attacking him. As if his limbs and arms just froze and refused to move at his will. He was pretty fucked up from inside.

" I was doing my assignment hyung. " Taehyung yawned again.

" Should we skip our today's study session at library then ? " Jay asked. He was worried for the younger. Taehyung protested.

" No hyung, I m fine. I will meet you at the same time in the library. " Taehyung could not let go his opportunity to spend time with Jay. It was taehyung's favorite time that he spent in peace with his crush that he was already in love. But it was beyond taehyung's mind to actually confess to the other. Before he could utter, he would end up passing out himself.

" Ok then, see you later. " Jay ran ahead to meet his friends waving back to taehyung who smiled at him waving his hands. His friends gave him an odd look, nothing new to him. They didn't like the fact that Jay was being friends with a weirdo like Taehyung. But Jay never cared about them.

Taehyung stood in front of the library, the sky seemed cloudy, probably it will rain soon. He brought his umbrella with him, as he saw the weather forecast this morning. A boy tapped the blonde on his shoulder.

" Hyung, you are here. Let's go inside. "

" Hey wanna eat something? " Jay said, his stomach making noises. Taehyung laughed a bit.

" But hyung, food is not allowed inside. "

" I know, you go ahead. I will sneak in some from the cafe. Grab our usual place. " Jay ran to the cafe on the opposite side of the road, taehyung walking inside, looking over their usual sitting place. He got into the rows of numerous shelves of books, the smell of paper and new ink in the air, making the blonde smile.

Books were taehyung's best friends. He always found himself reading books the entire day, as if the words calmed his nerves and gave him an assurance that he was not alone, the stories, the feelings were with him to keep him company. From then on, it was his dream to become a writer, a writer who could express the world the feelings of being loved through his work.

He sat down at one corner, taking out a book that he was reading yesterday here. His fingers traced the title on the cover reading " Falling for you " .

" I swear to God, I was nearly caught while entering. "

Taehyung heard Jay's voice and quickly placed the book back in its place. He saw the raven haired boy walking to him with his backpack. He sat beside him, taking out a brown paper bag and placed it in front of them. Taehyung took out two sandwiches and gave one to Jay, who started eating quickly.

" So, what's our plan today? " Jay asked, his mouth still stuffed with sandwich.

" You said, you needed help in English. " Taehyung opened a English textbook, as Jay gasped seeing all the words in English.

" Owww.. My eyes... Oh my gosh. Can you help me in my English assignment? " Taehyung nodded happily looking into the textbook as he noted several things in his notebook. He then handed it to Jay.

" Hyung, solve these. It will help you to understand the grammar part that you are weak in. " Taehyung diverted his eyes again to the textbook in his lap, making Jay sigh as he took up his pen to write the answers.

He was scribbling rubbish in the notebook when he felt a weight on his shoulder, to see that Taehyung was sleeping while resting his face on the elder's shoulder. Jay looked around to see nobody, his hands reaching the blonde locks to swift them away from the other's forehead, giving him a clear view of his closed , still eyes. They seemed to be in peace, little snores leaving the lips of taehyung as he slept in relief.

Jay looked at the blonde for few minutes, his hands resting on the other's jawline, as he made his way to kiss those lips of the blonde. He pressed his lips on taehyung 's placing a faint kiss on them, cause taehyung flinched hard opening his eyes as he felt something on his lips. He saw Jay kissing him. His crush was kissing him!!! .. Taehyung was thunderstruck to process the whole thing in his mind . He got up stiffly, and made his way to the outside , Jay calling him as he ran behind him. It was raining outside. Taehyung ran into the rain, the other running behind him. Jay caught his hand stopping him in the middle of the sidewalk.

" Tae, I am sorry. I kissed you without your consent. I was... I was just caught in the moment. "

Taehyung turned around to meet the guilty and sad eyes of the raven haired. Rain pouring on both of them. Taehyung opened his umbrella, placing it above them as he walked close to the other.

" Hyung, do you like me? "

" I think so... "

Taehyung's cheeks became red as he heard the other confessing his feelings. There is no way that his crush was in love with him too. It felt like a dream come true. Taehyung felt himself wrapped by the arms of Jay as he buried his face in his shoulders.

" Tae, I think I like you, more than a friend. And.. The kiss that I did with you.. It will remain the most beautiful memory in my life. Not in my whole life, I will regret this. "

" Hyung, actually I like you too. "
Jay looked at taehyung in surprise.

" You... You do? "

Taehyung shyly nodded, his face showing a shade of pink and red. Jay cupped the blonde's face with his hands, both smiling at each other with their eyes locked. The raven haired leaned towards the blonde as both closed their eyes to meet each other's lips. They kissed passionately under the heavy pouring rain, people passing by and running to save themselves from getting drenched. But the two boys stood there, still. An umbrella covering both of them as their lips moved together in rhythm. Their heart beating more profusely than ever, feeling each other's embrace .

It was their first kiss of love.

I just realised that this is just the flashback the entire chapter. But the past holds much of the story, so it's worth it to elaborate.

What do you think of taehyung and Jay?

I may update once more later. I miss my kook.