20.

Jungkook walked towards jimin and taehyung. His eyes fixed on the blonde who was flustered at his maximum. He was mad at the brunette. The cause, jungkook was too busy since the past week to give attention to taehyung while taehyung was literally dying to touch and adore the brunette.

Jungkook saw taehyung pouting a bit, the blue eyes not meeting with his ones. Jimin chuckled a bit, seeing taehyung throwing a silent revolt like a teenager. Jungkook, on the other hand, being a literal dumb, looked at the two without a trace of what the situation was.

" Jimin, what should we have for dinner? " Jungkook said, knowing that  he could take both the boys out for a dinner today.

Jimin facepalmed in frustration seeing his friend's dumbness. What the hell? Is he just acting naive or is he literally that dumb?

" And tae -"

" Jimin, I am sleepy. " Taehyung stood up, with his note book clutched to his chest as his head hung low, hiding his eyes under the blonde locks.

" Are you sick? Shall Jimin and I go without you? "

Jungkook didn't want taehyung to be sick, it hurts to see the other suffering. Little did he know that the other was at the verge of tears, hearing his words.

" No need. " Taehyung walked past jungkook, leaving jimin and jungkook alone.

" Jungkook, really??? Are you dumb?? "

" Why? What happened? "

" You don't know what you did? "

" What? What did I do? "

" My god! You literally ignored taehyung when he was in front of you. "

" When did I even ignore him? I just asked you what you want to eat, then I was going to ask tae. "

" Ok, imagine tae being busy for straight for two simultaneous weeks and after that, suddenly he appears and completely ignores you. Speaking first to yoongi hyung. "

Jungkook bit his lips. Just the thought of taehyung not giving him attention was enough for him to lose his mind.Was he always this clueless towards other's feelings? No, his life for the past 20 years made him like this. Devoid of feelings, the warmth of one's loving embrace, he forgot how it feels like.

Until taehyung came into his life. The blonde seemed like a desparate person at first, but the more Jungkook got to know about the other, the more he felt like embracing the smaller male in his arms. Just have him by himself for the rest of his life and never let him go.

Was this adoration? Was this attraction? Was this some feeling because they were physically involved?

The answer was vivid. The two boys had yet to discover, what was the blooming feeling between them that tingled their heart, making it restless whenever they didn't get enough of each other. Their minds only lingering with the thoughts of the other one. As if they had control over their thinking.

It was something.... Something special and magical... Something they felt towards each other only.

Was it.... Love?

Taehyung sank into the big bed hugging his body with his arms, crouching as small as he can. It hurted him to death when Jungkook ignored him all time since the last two weeks. It hurted his heart when he saw Jungkook talking to Jimin first when he was smiling with hope right in front of him. It hurted to badly , someone hammering his chest tightly. He was hurting again, only because of these stupid feelings, which he swore to himself on that day, that he will never develop in his heart. For anyone.

And still there he was, burying his head in his knees, sniffling softly as tears made their way out of those blue  eyes. Pathetic, he was. Again crying for others, again hurting himself for others. Again , falling in love.

" Tae.... "

Taehyung lifted his head up to see Jungkook, staring at him with a somewhat guilty and sad look on his face. Sure, he had rushed here after Jimin had told him.

Jungkook was taken back a bit as he saw Taehyung crying. Seeing the other cry was something he hated the most. And now tae was crying because of him.

" Tae... I am sorry. " Jungkook sat infront of taehyung, cupping his face in his cold hands. Years glistening in the blue eyes of the blonde.

" You are so bad. How could you behave like that? "

" I am too dumb, I guess. I always find it difficult to express myself. I find it hard to understand other's feeling. "

" But " Jungkook wiped away the tears  from taehyung's face.

" I want to understand your feelings. "

" Huh? "

Taehyung stared at the brunette with dabbing eyes, as jungkook caressed his soft cheeks.

" Jungkook, do you like me? " Jungkook stiffened in his grip, a frown appearing on taehyung's face as he followed the other's features. Sure, why would Jungkook love him? It was  meaningless for him to ask that in the first place.

" Sorry, I acted out rashly. Why would you even-"

Taehyung did not get to complete his sentence, as his lips got sealed into a soft kiss by the brunette. Both the boys closed their eyes, their lips moving in slow rhythms, enjoying each other's touch. Jungkook pulled taehyung closer by his waist, gaining a whimper from the blonde who shivered a bit from the other's touch.

They had kissed once, but this was different. Something about it felt new, a hot lingering feeling, tingling their senses as their tongues danced in harmony with each other. It was

A first kiss of love.

Taehyung pulled out, as he wanted to live. But when his eyes met with the brown orbs of Jungkook, he saw something new. There was not lust there, but a caring look, making his eyes shine with softness and love.

" Does this answer your question? Tae, I am not good with words. But I will give my best to know you more. To get more close with you. To love you, the way you are. "

" Love? "

Taehyung's body shivered at the thought, the past memories of getting hurt, being left alone, flooded his mind at once. The anxiety was rushing back again, he was scared. Scared to trust someone again, scared to get close to someone, scared to love someone. Is it all worth it?

" I also want to know you. What you like, what you hate, what are your hobbies, about your childhood. Everything. I sometimes feel like, I don't know you at all. "

Jungkook placed a kiss on taehyung's forehead.

" Yes , let's do that. "

I think I have already fallen for you.