13.

Yoongi stood infront of the wooden door of Jungkook's office in which currently Jungkook was pounding into Taehyung's ass, creaking noises and moans coming out, as clear as Namjoon's tiddies.

" Hey you two. Moan slowly, noise can be heard from outside. I swear to God, you two horny asses can never control your shit. " Yoongi shouted, his hands running through his black hair in frustration, was Jungkook serious? He was fucking the blonde in his office that too adjourning a meeting. It was not that yoongi had any problem with the two boys fucking around, please do your shit in private . His mind seamlessly strained as the thought of reaching this news to someone.

He would kill Jungkook.

Taehyung's whole body moved up and down as Jungkook thrusted hard in his rim, thrushing his insides with each thrusts. Taehyung's member was throbbing in pain, wanting to get touched. He forwarded his hands towards his crotch to pump his dick but was pinned down by the other. The pleasure was so blissful, it made the blonde tear up.

" J.. J.. Jungkook... Let me touch... My.. Myself... Pleaseeee... " A broken whin came out of taehyung, making jungkook more hard, than he already was.

" Let me pleasure you. Look at me. "

Taehyung looked at Jungkook as he leaned and gave a lick on the tip of the leaking member of the blonde. His whole body shivered by the unexpected touch at the most sensivitive spot. Jungkook looked into taehyung's eyes, his mouth taking in the dick of the other.

" A.. Ahhh.... Fuckkkk... " Taehyung moaned dramatically, his voice at its highest peak. He was being fucked from from front and behind, the pleasure being harshly difficult to engulf.

Taehyung shivered hard, his body reaching its orgasm as he released into the mouth of Jungkook, who swallowed all of it, smirking at the naked blonde. He came into taehyung, the liquid dripping off the tiny hole of the blonde. They breathed in a hasty manner, not bothered by anything around them. Jungkook stared deeply at the small pink lips of taehyung, his hands making it's way to cup his face. Taehyung was lost in the brunette's dark chocolatey orbs, the more he stared, the more deeper it felt, like an eternal black hole, it's end unknown. Jungkook's thumb caressed the bottom lip of taehyung, their heartbeats taking their pace.

" Jungkook, we have to leave... Are you done?? "  Yoongi screamed from outside, his voice strained with anger.

Jungkook pulled away from taehyung, who pouted slightly in disappointment. Hell, he wanted to kiss Jungkook. The brunette had fucked him many times  but they never shared a kiss together. Well, it was understandable cause they were nothing but fuck buddies. Then why did Jungkook suddenly lean in to kiss him?? Wait a minute?? No way, the other was falling in love with taehyung. The thought make taehyung slightly excited, he was himself surprised as he felt hot. His cheeks turning slightly pink.

" Dress up baby. You are coming with me. " Jungkook said putting on his pants. Taehyung showed a confused face, what work would the blonde have with him. Or is it that Jungkook was finally planning  to bury him somewhere silent.

" Why?? I have sex with you whenever you want, so why would you want to get rid of me?? "

Jungkook pulled Taehyung on his lap, his hands hugging Taehyung's little waist. He took his coat and wrapped it over the body of the blonde.

" So that you wouldn't roam around in the house like this. Baby, I would uselessly kill persons because of you. "

" So possesive for me?? "

" I don't share what's mine.

And... You are mine baby boy. "

Jungkook whispered in a husky voice in the ears of taehyung making him blush more, the brunette had some talent in flirting. He got to admit that. Taehyung got off Jungkook's lap as he gave off his signature smile before walking out. Jungkook looked at yoongi stroming inside as soon as taehyung opened the door, making him flinch in surprise.

" Jungkook, have you gone crazy? " Yoongi muttered in complete anger.

" Hyung, it's not his fault. I interrupted the meeting. " Taehyung said in a guilty tone, gosh he ruined an important appointment.

" Tae, can you leave from here for a minute. I have some urgent talk with Jungkook. " Yoongi persisted.

" Sure hyung, I will go change. " Taehyung said in a tiny voice, his eyes on Jungkook who was busy in his phone, not even glancing at him. It saddened the blonde a bit. He always had that habit of getting attached to anyone whom he spent a bit more time. He was just a lonely boy of twenty three who barely knew how it felt to be loved. Not to mention his past. Taehyung sighed as he closed the door, taking steps towards their room.

" Taehyung, not again. Control your shit this time. " Taehyung said to himself. He opened the huge closet of the brunette, looking over the colourless collection, containing only black and grey. Taehyung didn't like the sight a bit. He liked colours very much, art being his major hobby. Life should be filled with colours, not in black and white trauma, right? If the taehyung of eighteen years would be asked this question, he would have answered this, but time flies by, apparently changing everything. His age was not eighteen anymore, and so is his personality. He changed.

He takes out a black sweatshirt matching it with a grey sweat pants which favorably had tightening knots, or else the pants would have slipped off his waists easily. Jungkook opened the door, eyeing the blonde from head to toe who little more little in the baggy clothes of him.

Cute...

" So are you ready to go? " Jungkook asked, seeing taehyung comb his hair a bit but it still looked messed up a bit, curling like a cotton candy. He rubbed his hands on the blonde hair, messing them more.

" You fucker!!! I just made my hair!! " Taehyung was angry , throwing pillows on Jungkook who dodged the attacks with his swift moves. Taehyung giggled loudly, as Jungkook fell on the floor tripping onto nothing.

" That's what you get from messing with me. " Taehyung teased the brunette showing his tongue out.

Jungkook stood up and ran over to the blonde tackling him on the bed with himself hovering over the other. Taehyung looked at the brunette with laughing eyes. Jungkook was happy as he saw the blonde smiling like he did in that photo . For some reason it made him happy to know that taehyung was laughing like that again bacause of him.

Jungkook leaned more towards Taehyung's face, his eyes again on the lips of the other. Taehyung stared at the other, the same acceleration repeating in their heartbeat, making it pound frantically. Jungkook caressed the blonde locks out of taehyung's eyes, as he kissed on both the blue eyes, softly and in a loving way. Taehyung's breathe hitched a bit  knowing that he was about to kiss the other, his second kiss...

" Why are you taking so much time? " A voice yelled from the entrance of the room. Yoongi standing there with a hand over his mouth. Faking a gasp.

Jungkook glared at his hyung, interuppting their kiss for the second time in a row, throwing silent curses to yoongi.

" Jungkook, I can feel you cursing. " Yoongi stated. Taehyung ran to yoongi as yoongi have the blonde a hug, telling him how adorable he was looking.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the sight.

And the award of third wheeling goes to...

Fucking yoongi hyung...

And I am back with another boring update. Haha... I feel like crap today but thankfully bts muster was there to save my mood.

Ok, are you a switch stan??
I preferably read bottom tae...
Vote for the chapter, if you like it 💜