19.

Taehyung sat on the grass with his notebook, thinking of the story he had to write. The deadline was near, and he hasn't even completed half of it yet. He was about to lose his shit. He still had a job, although Jungkook showed up as his sugar daddy. He scribbled on the paper in frustration, as his mind seemed empty, no ideas popping in it.

" Hey, tae. "

Taehyung turned around to see Jimin standing , looking at him smiling. In this one week he had got to know Jimin more better, jungkook was busy in some work, god knows what so most of the time, it was only him and Jimin. He had become friends with the other, surprisingly Jimin was such a cutie, making taehyung guilty of his first  interaction with him. Jimin told him about him and his relation with Jungkook and Yoongi. Taehyung was like a mediator between yoongi and Jimin.

When Jimin would want to sulk to yoongi, he would address his words as if he was talking to taehyung but yoongi would understand in the instant, that it was actually meant for him. Then yoongi would reply using poor taehyung as well. The blonde just sighed, seeing the two fight each other.

Jungkook had gotten pretty busy since the last week, the night when they fucked last. They would cuddle and kiss each other sometimes but Jungkook seemed tired for some reason. Taehyung asked Yoongi why the brunette was so overly restless about the proposal and consignment, it was not like his whole life on it, right? Yoongi seemed a bit hesitant hearing that and didn't give a clear answer to taehyung, which only made taehyung more upset. For some reason, taehyung felt like he knew nothing about jungkook. And it bothered him quiet a bit.

" Chim, I am trying to write, but nothing is coming to my mind. "

" Oh, your book? Don't worry tae, great ideas don't just pop out that easily. Give your mind some rest, and relax. "

" I am only relaxing here. I haven't written anything for the past two weeks. "

Jimin sat beside taehyung and looked at the scribbles the blonde had been doing for the past two hours. He saw Jungkook's name there and controlled his smile putting on a poker face.

" Chim , do something... Please spread your magic. "

" Do I seem like an angel to you? "

" An angel with red hair. "

Both the boys burst out laughing at taehyung's words. Jimin looked at the evening sky, feeling taehyung leaning on his shoulder, still thinking hard about ideas. But his mind seemed too clouded. Jimin clapped in excitement making taehyung flinch in surprise.

" Do you want to kill me? "

" Oo.. Sorry about that. But I know what can clear your mind now. It's a guaranteed solution. "

" What is that? "

Jimin took out his airpods and cell phone from his pocket, handing the airpods to taehyung. Taehyung took them, plugging them in his ear.

" Music? I  don't listen to music that often. "

" It's not just ordinary music, tae. You will love it. "

Taehyung anticipated the melody more as Jimin boasted about it so confidently.

" Jimin, I will not sing any song. "

Taehyung widened his eyes hearing  Jungkook's voice in his ears, he saw Jimin wiggling his eyebrows, giving a " Yeah I know I am great" Look.

" Oh cmon jungkook, just today. I will leave tomorrow, pleaseeee. "

" Ok, fine. Don't make me cringe. "

"That faint voice of yours that grazed me
Please call my name one more time
I'm standing under the frozen light, but
I'll walk step by step towards you
Still with you"