25.

Taehyung and Jungkook sat grinning at each other. Jimin stared at them in an oblivious manner, he still hadn't understood the situation he was going to find himself in soon. Finally getting irritated by the couple's continuous chuckling, Jimin asked in a frustrating manner.

"You two, stop fucking smiling among yourselves. If you are trying to tease me about Hobi, you already know that I did that to taunt Yoongi, I didn't guess you two to be so stupid. " Jungkook laughed aloud while Taehyung looked at them in an amusing manner.

" Jimin, you are really stupid, do you know that?" Jungkook laughed." Well, all seem to be stupid in their own life situations, don't you think so Jungkook?" Taehyung muttered making Jungkook choke on his food.  ' don't worry Jiminah, if this giant idiot understood it, you will soon understand it better than him. just chill then." Jimin, although didn't understand a thing, nodded his head in confidence while Jungkook pouted slightly. 

-------

Jungkook and Taehyung entered into the bedroom with Taehyung pouncing on the other with hungry eyes. Jungkook smirked as he saw the blonde nuzzling his face in his chest softly. How much has he missed this embrace during this hassling week, if he could, he would have ditched work and run straight into Taehyung's arms. Nevertheless, there he was hugging his baby in his arms. His rough callused hands held the soft glinting cheeks of the other, the eyes of both being fixated on each other, taking in each other's essence. 

" I missed your touch, Kookie " Taehyung mumbled slowly hiding his face in Jungkook's embrace. A heavy thump of feeling occurred in Jungkook's chest as if melting away his senses to think.

He pressed his lips on Taehyung's, tasting the faintness of strawberry still dwindling in the other's mouth. Their tongues swirled together in perfect rhythm, both the boys enjoying the slow kiss with the utmost attention. Taehyung grabbed the collar of Jungkook pulling him nearer to his face as if demanding more dominance.  

Jungkook sneered with an evil smirk which indicated that his inner lust is taking the better of him. Pulling Taehyung on his lap with his hands pressing on the Butt cheeks of the blonde, Jungkook dug his teeth into Taehyung's neck. As the brunette nibbled on Taehyung's skin while leaving his hot breath over his skin, Taehyung released his grip over his own to let Jungkook handle him.

"Mnnnnnnhhhhh!!!", Taehyung let out a loud moan as Jungkook's teeth sucked on his nipple that was itching to get touched.

Jungkook's pants were getting stuffier with each passing second as if begging to be set free and they got to do so as Taehyung opened the zip with his mouth. A hard popping dick slapped Taehyung's face as soon as he pulled down Jungkook's boxers. Taehyung gave a soft lick on Jungkook's face with the brunette arching his back as a sudden shiver went down his spine. 

Taking the hard member into his Taehyung started to bob his head vigorously while his eyes stuck at Jungkook's overwhelmed face brimming with pleasure. The brunette was sweating vigorously with huffs of breath escaping his lips accompanied by soft moans. Taehyung almost came looking at that face but averted his eyes to safeguard his life.

Jungkook was at his limit. He flipped Taehyung over and whispered in his ear, "I am sorry for doing this, if you get scared, just slap me." and thrust aggressively into Taehyung's ass without any warning. Taehyung gasped as several waves of pain and unknown feelings came running to his body.

Taehyung turned and kissed Jungkook to assure him that he was fine. The motion began to take more speed with each passing second before both collapsed on each other after dumping their loads on the bedsheet.

------------

Jimin was on the verge of falling asleep when he heard some noises from outside his room. After groaning for a minute in the hope that the sound would die eventually, Jimin got up with an annoyed face and opened the door. The first thing he sees is Hobi and Yoongi arguing with each other with pillows in their hands.

"What the fuck are you two doing here? I can't sleep!" Jimin scowled.

Hobi entered the room with Yoongi walking after him after slightly pushing away Jimin from the front of the door. "You take the left side; I will take the right," Yoongi said with an unamused tone and Hobi obeyed him quietly. Both the boys lay on the bed while Jimin stood by the door with a blank expression.

"What do you think you two are doing?" Jimin asked while his brain was still busy processing things.

"Sleeping. You should too. Come here and lay down." Yoongi said while Hobi nodded his head with a smile painted on his face. 

If Jimin was in his usual state, he would have thrown them out with a solid kick but at that moment, Jimin just wanted one thing: a good night's sleep. So, he climbed the bed and moved in between the two boys, placing himself in the middle. Hobi was already asleep with Jimin eventually drifting to the dreamland. Yoongi opened his eyes as he stared at Jimin sleeping peacefully by his side. Patting Jimin's head softly, Yoongi smiled a little as he noticed Jimin's little pout appearing. Unconsciously, Yoongi's hand moved to the next boy and found itself patting his shoulder. Yoongi's eyes moved to Hobi who was cooped up on the other side with one of his legs hanging out of the bed.

Yoongi got up and placed Hobi's leg inside the blanket. His eyes still lingered at the stillness of the face that smiles all the time. Yoongi moved closer to Hobi and planted a soft kiss on the sleeping boy's forehead.

"I should be hating you now that you want to steal Jimin from me but why am I ......" Yoongi became silent and watched the two boys sleeping peacefully from a distance.

--------

Feel free to swear at me.....