23.

I have no excuses. Just sorry. 🥺

_______

It's been days since both the boys confessed their pasts to each other. Taking one step closer to each other, knowing something about the life the other led. It was full of sadness and misery, yet telling the other about it somehow comforted both of them. It was now going smoothly in the house with taehyung and Jungkook falling for each other , and Jimin constantly trying to seduce Yoongi which apparently was not happening. Yoongi was holding tight onto himself, not to let himself moved by the other. He knew that Jimin was stubborn as hell, so he will not give up without getting what he wants.

Taehyung was humming and cooking something 'special ' for Jungkook while Jimin arranged the plates on the table. Both of them had grew to be close friends, with Jimin's social and friendly nature, taehyung found himself at peace in Jimin's arms.

" Why is it sooo hard to seduce Yoongi? Is that man made of stone? " Jimin shouted in frustration making taehyung flinch a bit. Jimin was having a hard time, no matter what he did, nothing seemed to matter to yoongi. As if the other didn't care at all for him.

" Jiminah, don't worry. Hyung loves you. I am telling you. Just believe me. " Taehyung mentally apologised to Yoongi for spilling that, but it was hard to watch Jimin sad.

" So why the hell he acts so cold to me? Can't he show a bit of affection? I can't believe I fell in love with that ice prince. "

Taehyung giggled a bit seeing Jimin spitting those words with a pout on his lips . Then an idea popped in his mind. No matter what happens, that way will always work miraculously on anyone, let it be Yoongi or not.

"Jealousy"

Sometimes, we don't show enough love or affection to something that belongs to us on a daily basis, but when that person or thing is taken by another person, that's when we come to realise how precious and valuable it was to us.

Jimin stared at taehyung with his button eyes, asking for the blonde to explain the topic further.

" You can try to make Yoongi hyung jealous. "

" I do that regularly, with Jungkook. "

" Not with Kook, hyung knows Jungkook loves me, and sees you as his little brother, so kook will not work. We need someone new."

" Oh my god, tae. Look at you confidently boasting about your man. I feel jealous. But where can I find someone new? "

" That you have to figure out. Don't you know someone, whom hyung doesn't know yet? "

Jimin tapped his head in order to think about such a person. Both of them were silently thinking when Jimin's phone rang making both the boys jump in horror.

" Fuck.. I was scared. " Taehyung uttered in relief.

Jimin saw an unknown number and pulled the cellphone to his ear to answer that certain person.

" Hello? "

" Hey, mochi. Remember me? "

Jimin's face lit up hearing the voice of the other. Taehyung seemed a bit confused.

" Hobi? "