3.

Taehyung glanced at his mobile screen, the amazing idea that he got from social media trends and searchs.

" Wait, he wouldn't strangle me right, if I ask him this?? "

Taehyung thought again, should he propose that deal to the other. Will he accept it?? Will he hate him??

" One minute, even if he hates me, I don't give a fuck about that. Ok, let's pull this off. I only want him on my bed. Nothing else matters. "

Taehyung  put his mobile back in his pocket, walking towards the bar, and paused in his tracks seeing the person of his interest getting out of the car.

" Looks like luck, once in an eternity, is on my side today. "

Taehyung  ran after the brunette, who was walking straight into the bar.

" Hey! You 10 inch fucker! "

Jungkook turned around at taehyung with a grin on his face, as if his mind already knew what the blonde has approached him for.

" I was thinking about you only, babyboy. " Taehyung chuckled a bit.

" Really? My ass left a heavy impression on you. "

Jungkook took steps towards taehyung, both boys having a big smirk of anticipation on their faces.

" Let's go. " Taehyung grabbed Jungkook by his hand and walked straight to the private rooms of the bar. The staff bowed as they saw Jungkook. Well, he owned the damn bar .

Jungkook looked in an amused way as taehyung made him seat on the sofa and closed the door.

" Spill your intentions." Jungkook smiled at taehyung.

" I will tell you straight cause there is no use in wandering around the topic.

Look, I don't know who you are but your dick is just awesome. And as I had my first time with that big damn thing of yours, smaller things would not give me anymore pleasure. So, a simple proposal.

Let's be fuck buddies. "

Jungkook stared at the blonde with an unreadable expression for some seconds, then burst out in laughter.

" You really got some nerves. To stand here and give me this proposal. "

"I know I am great. No need of your useless fact check. "

" If you are so great, then satisfy me. Then I might think about your proposal. "

" What's your mission? "

" Make me hard by yourself. "

Taehyung giggled a bit, jungkook enjoying this meeting way too much. Anything without dares and challenges was not worth looking at for him.

" Do you know when a man gets the most impatient?? " Taehyung asked in an amused tone.

" If you asked the question, you have the answer ready too. "

" It's when he craves something so badly, but can't get it. "

Taehyung walks towards Jungkook leaning closer towards his face. Jungkook staring intensely at him.

" Especially when the thing he wants is going on in front of his eyes. "

Click....

Jungkook felt something heavy around his wrists. He looked and saw his hands tied together with a handcuff.

Baby boy, what to do? Looks like I have to keep you only for me. The things you are doing is making me impatient to crush you under my feet, to own you just for myself.

Taehyung sat on the table in front of Jungkook, unbuckling his pants . He pulled out his pants along with his boxers, revealing his thighs and his flashing member.

Jungkook had a stern expression on his face. Taehyung turned his body facing the opposite direction of the brunette, his ass widely spreading in front of Jungkook.

He seductively stared at the brunette before entering his two fingers into his tiny hole. A loud moan escaped his mouth as the long fingers wiggled inside his butthole.

" Do you know, how much lewd you look now?? "

" Much more than you have ever seen. " Taehyung motioned his fingers in and out constantly harassing his insides. Jungkook looked at the scene in front of him. The blonde moaning loudly while fucking himself  with his finger. And that of course made him hard as fuck.

Taehyung shivered a bit , reaching his limit, sensitivity at its max in his whole body.

" Fingers are not meant to fuck that slutty hole of yours. " Taehyung heard the deep voice of the brunette beside his ears. Before he could turn around, jungkook caught his hands into his grip and pulled as he entered his dick at once into the blonde.

Taehyung widened his eyes in jolting pain as a whole wave of current flowed through his body.

" Fuckkk!!!! It hurts!!!! " Taehyung shouted.

" You should have thought that earlier. Actually many things are there that you should have thought earlier. "

Taehyung couldn't understand the last sentence of the brunette.

" What does that mean? "

Jungkook thrusted hard without giving any answer.

" No " Thrust
" Use" Thrust
"Of" Thrust
" Knowing " Thrust
"Now" Thrust...

Jungkook released taehyung arms as he caught the blonde hair of the other, pulling the face towards him.
That face that made jungkook lose his mind. So nasty....

"You want to get fucked?? Hah, baby? Cmon, beg for more. "

Taehyung arched his head backwards towards jungkook, his body craving more....

" Please fuck me hard, daddy!!!! "

Jungkook fastened his thrusts, his dick  going to the deepest parts inside taehyung, abusing his prostrate with each thrust.

" Fuckkkkk.... This feels so good. " The blonde arched his back twitching vigorously, indicating his coming.

" I am cumming. " The blonde whispers with a broken voice.

" Me too baby. " The brunette pounds a few more deep thrusts before releasing his fluid on the body of the other who had already released on his whole chest.

-----------------------

Jungkook stood there with a gun, four still bodies lying on the floor.

" Clean up the dead bodies. " He hung up the call.

Taehyung peeks in horror from behind the sofa, eyeballs still shaking from the scene he just witnessed. He sees Jungkook staring at him with a dark glare.

" I told you there are many things you should have thought earlier.

You fucked up , babyboy. "