22

Rose's POV

Oh no.. Jimin...

Jimin's POV

Of course, of fucking course Taeyong had my parents trapped.. in this same exact tower??
I can't believe-

" Ji- Jimin? Angel? "

I turned around and saw my mother looking at me, as fragile as ever, and my father waking up from his slumber.

" Mother, father " I hugged them tightly but not before healing them.

" What happened to you, i missed you so much, so did Chim- " My parents listened to me ramble as I started to feel tears trailing down my face and soon, all three of us started bawling together, with Chim bawling as well and Rose just watching.

I never thought I would ever find my parents and here they are, right here in front of me. I wished we were able to leave and I could even introduce them to Yoongi, but we can't, its a war out there.

I heard my pack's signal to barge in through the front and now all I hear are metal clashing into one another and the occasional screams of victory or agony as allys and enemies start to fall like flies.

I walked to the balcony with my parents and we watched the war continue. Until then, I did not realise how familiar the view was. My mother had brought it up, and now I had realised, this was my room. This is my parent's castle.

Turns out, they had trapped Taeyong to this castle, but they had ran out of energy to stop him for a short period of time as it has been a few hundred years.(fairies live very long, phew)

My parents and I then decided to get rid of Taeyong once and for all. With the help of my companions, my parents, and the rest of the forest that was not affected by dark magic, I conjured up the strongest spell I could and directed it at Taeyong. Luckily, he had stopped mid-air to rest before continuing his fight.

The spell had hit him straight on his back and he tumbled into another dimension, his last words being " MOTH-". He didn't finish in time lol

Yoongi's POV

I had tried to pry open the last door remaining to the castle to find Jimin. (yes, yoongi spent the entire time dodging and finding jimin. no, he is not aware of Taeyong being flinged into another dimension)

FINALLY YES, I DID-
Is that... Jimin's?..

" OH YOONGI DARLING, DID YOU SEE ME IN ACTION, DID YOU " Jimin ran over and hugged me really tightly, but I was still shocked by how stunning his parents looked.