15

Jin's POV

  " Omg, omgomgomgomg.. Joonie, what do I do.. I- I cant- I can't lose Jimin anymore.. When he was- was younger, I- I lost im once.. I can't l-l-lose him again " I bawled to Joon. We all finally woke up and I recognised the place immediately.

  Last I remembered was that we were under attack and now Jimin is gone, I can only say he stayed back to fight for those that was stabbed in the back, literally.

  " Maybe he went to get groceries? You know this house wasn't used in forever, or maybe just some more toothbrushes for the pack. " Joon tried to comfort me, but he didn't know Jimin like I did. I couldn't lose Jimin again.

  I was ready to run out when suddenly smoke appeared in front of me, and there was the one I was worried about... " PARK DUCKING JIMIN! HOW DARE YOU DISAPPEAR FROM MY SIGHT THE MOMENT WE WERE ATTACKED! YOU KNOW EXACTLY WELL THE REASON FOR MY ANGER! HOW COULD YOU LET SUCH AN EARTHLY BEING CRY, WHILE PREGNANT HUH? " Joonie had to stop my rant because Jimin was in little space, crying non stop and really, badly, hurt.

  " OMG, baby, Chim, I'm so sorry. I thought you were Jimin, that stupid donut. " I hugged Chim, and soothed him still he was just sniffing, trying to catch his breath.

  I brought him to the sick bay to get treated and when he saw Yoongi sleeping, he thought he was badly hurt for some reason, and started bawling even more.

  " Min stupid Yoongi, you better wake up and make sure this angel knows that you are well and stops crying before I cut up and cook your ass to feed the strays. " Yoongi woke up immediately and calmed Chim down before treating to his wounds himself.

  I could tell Yoongi cares for Jimin but he couldn't express it, since their accident Joon told me of before.

-a day later-

Jimin's POV

  I woke up with a big headache before I recalled everything that happened. I fell into little space cause Chim was the one that wasn't lusting for revenge and got me out of there before I got hurt more.

  I went to the kitchen and saw Jin eating a big bowl and macaroni with guacamole and corn soup. He looked like he enjoyed it but he looked at me the moment I stepped into the kitchen and continued his rant.

  I had to get Namjoon to calm him down before I could get my breakfast. " Oh by the way, I could tell how whipped you were for Yoongi. Tell me, how did you get him so whipped for you as well? " I didn't understand what he was talking about so he explained how Chim acted with Yoongi and how Yoongi reacted. He just got used to it after the whole interrogation Chim did that night.

Huh, I really thought he didn't like me, guess Chim got to him. Chim always had  a way to get people to open up though.

  My train of thought got cut off cause a sleepy Yoongi entered the kitchen to get his.. wait for it..

  ...... (suspense potato activated)

.... Black coffee. That's right, black coffee, how weird. But since that's what my loml likes, I won't complain. He looked so cute and hot I almost drooled all over my pancakes but luckily Jin woke me up to get me to finish my pancakes. Thank my luck to have such a good.. I take it back, Jin started looking at me like he didn't know how whipped I was for Yoongi already.

  " So, Jims, would you tell me why you fought against the DS pack again? Hmm " Jins' words startled me.

   "Simple. I wasn't having their bs coming at my plump ass just cause they wanted war against the biggest pack. Revenge as well for those that they hurt from behind, cowards really. But they have gotten more powerful from before, I was taken down quickly, luckily Chim got me out if there before anything else happened... We really need a new plan. Jin, meeting after my nap, I need energy. "

  I said goodbye to Jin and fell into little space before I felt Chim pull someone and cuddled them to sleep. I was way too tired to hear his excited screeches about something, and fell into a deep slumber.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woah, sh.. I mean crap is getting real here.
AND WOW, author really did well huh, 2 chapters, while watching BangBangCon. That's impressing, given how she's unhealthily lazy. Anyways, shes finally free and would be back working on the ending note from next chapter.
But you will see me realllll-
Nope, no we won't.. anyways let's cut this short and let's get ready for the battle ahead shall we😉
See ya👋
And...
Remember to always love yourselves💜🖤💜🖤💜

not checked