10

Jimin's POV
" Well well well.. look who's here " Chanyeol (pack leader ) smirked, seeing as how I feel for their trap.

" You ain't any better.. you know Baekhyun is cheating on you, why you gotta still stay with him.. sigh- Jin would be soooooo disappointed.. " I told him, sighing while knowing I had struck the guy's heart straight on.

" PARK JIMIN! YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW YOU-MOTHERFKING-WHORE! GO ATTACK HIM " Chanyeol screeched at me, charging at full speed. Luckily, I stalled time so I could teleport away, and I also had a smoke bomb so I could conceal it :D.

" Phew, luckily I got out- "

"PARK-FKING-JIMINIEPABO- SONOFAGUN!!! HOW DARE YOU SEND YOONGI BACK WITHOUT YOURSELF HUH?!? YOU KNOW YOU CAN YET YOU DONT! HOW CAN YOU SCARE MY POOR FRAGILE HEART LIKE THIS!!! IM TELLING JOONIE TO BEAT YOU UP " Jin screamed into my ear, whacking me with his favourite pink spatula and his pink feather duster.

" I- SORRY SORRY JIN HYUNGG, IM SORRY " I rapidly said, trying to get Jin to stop.

" Explain. " I was suddenly kneeling on the ground in front of Jin who's sitting on the couch very comfortably.

" Okay okay, so I met the EXO clan- " " YOU MET THE EXO CLAN, AND DIDNT TELL CHANYEOL TO LEAVE BAEKHYUN, THAT STOOPID IDIOT'S ASS??? " " I did, and then Chanyeol charged at me.. sigh- I stayed back to get him to leave Baekhyun and he wasted my fking time.. if only Baekhyun wasn't your cou- " " shuddup shuddup, Joon is here. I can't let him know. " " Ughhh fineeee "

I left with Jin, having the agreement not to tell anyone he's cousin is Baekhyun. If only he wasn't, I would be able to wipe out Exo already... Sigh- ( I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST EXO. IT WAS JUST THE FIRST GROUP THAT CAME. ) Whatever.. I wonder how Yoongi is after going back to the house....

Yoongi's POV

I- HOW?!? How did that just happen.. I was getting charged at, then Jimin told me to tell Jin it was a trap and something else, but before I could ask him again I came back to my house. I can't- my brain can't process this. It's time to take a nap...