Chapter 5

Third Person
  As Yoongi was being a stubborn brat and denying himself, Jin and Jimin kicked Namjoon out of the kitchen even though he was trying to get coffee.

Namjoon rubbed his butt as he got off the floor, yes, Jin legitimately kicked Namjoon out, and sat in front of Yoongi, scaring him from his stare on Jimin unconsciously.

" Why do you look so pink? Omg, Yoongi is never blushing. Who are you, which alien are you.. OML, TAE, IS THAT YOU?!? " Namjoon tried to pull Yoongi's hair for no reason, so he bit Namjoon on the arm.

" Min Namjoon, just because your my Hyung does not give you permission to just pull on my hair and call me whatever a Tae is. " He growled under my breath and glared at Namjoon, who was holding his hand in pain.

" Did I hear my name?!? " Suddenly, a wild Taehyung came into the house with keys in his hand and being carried on a bunny's back. (A/N Finally Vkook's here XD ) " Ayeee~ My dude, my bro, your hope is here~~ " " And Caesar too, don't forget meee. "

" Tae! Kookie! Hoseok! Caesar! " Namjoon grinned in pain still, happy to see his co-worker and friend with his boyfriend plus Jin's friends.

" Oh my lord. TAEEE!!! " Jimin came out of the kitchen to look at the commotion, and saw his ' soulmate ' ontop of his best friend. " CHIM CHIM!! " Tae jumped, yes, jumped off of Jungkook and ran to Jimin, giving him a big hug.

Namjoon would next time tease Yoongi on it, but he swore he saw Yoongi glare at Jungkook for a moment before getting confused. Namjoon snickered, the way Yoongi was was too rare to not cherish.

" KOOKIEE!! I MWISSED YOU!! TAE WENT TO VISIT YWOU AND THEN YWOU GWUYS NEVWER CAME TO VWISIT MEEE " Jimin looked at Jungkook, pouting at him before giving him a big hug as well. Everyone then realised, except for Jin, that Jimin was in little space again.

" Hehe, sowwy Chim. We would have if Tae over here let me. He was being a big whiny baby so I couldn't go visit. " Jungkook looked at Taehyung, snickering since he knew how Jimin would get. " Kim Taehyung, how dare you not let your boyfriend visit his best friend? And how dare you not visit your soulmate? " Jimin looked at Taehyung in the eyes, daring him to challenge back, and everyone knew fully well that Jimin was back to big space.

" Sorry Chim.. " Jimin went over to Taehyung and hugged him. " It's okay, I know how you can get " Jimin giggled, then told everyone to go to the table since Jin was almost finished cooking and left to the kitchen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N) Heyyyaaaa brothazzzz. So im back, still not fully until June or maybe earlier 🤷🏻‍♀Anywayzzz, hope you enjoyed this.. itz just a filler since I realised itz been too long. And this story will go abit slow since im still a beginner at writing.. so sorry. Hope you enjoyed this filler, I guess. Remember to always love y'all selves💜💜💜