18

Yoongi's POV
" What happened? You okay?" I asked him fondly, he looked like he was about to pass out, I wonder how long this meeting has been- ' 2 days. Yoongi, 2 days. ' Joon told me through mind link, something only people can do if they are blood-related. Jimin was just rocking back and forth on my lap, the tiredness seemed to suddenly catch up to him.

Jimin's POV
  I could feel myself getting pulled back by Chim since I was barel awake and stressed. Even Ruby was worried, and she's never worried. I guess this was too much for me to handle.. I just wanted to-

Chim's POV 
 Finally!! Ruby and I got Jiminie to sleep at last.. He always does this, he thinks its hish fault he could not protect his real parents. I hope he gets well again..

  " Erm, Jimin? You okay? " I heard Yoonie's voice calling out. Opening my eyes, I found myself in my room. " Yoonie hyung! Jiminie had to go to sweep. " I beamed at him, seeing how worried he was.

  Yep, definitely whipped, aint he? You can tell.
  Mhm, of course he is, I helped.
  Yes, yes, best baby.

  I could hear the fondness in both Ruby and Yoonie hyung's voice. That's how I knew I helped Jiminie. " Help me with what, bud? You are so giggly suddenly. " OOPS, did I say that out- " Yes, and you have done it again, chimmy. Can you tell hyung why you are so happy? " 

  Yoongi looked at me, smirking seeing as how I was blushing at my continuous slip-up. " Nothing, hyungg... Im hungry, lets go eat!! " I rushed away quickly, covering my ears and running away to the kitchen before he starts teasing me. Silly Yoonie..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, there! I actually did it aHa.. 
Hope you enjoyed this, and comment if you wanna see more of this kind of chapters :P

Cya yall, and Remember to always be cheezi~ :]
Love yall, and stay safe!

not checked