Chapter 3

Third person

  Jimin and Yoongi couldn't sleep at all. Turns out Namjin decided to go and shower together, but being the horny people they are.. of course they got sexual in the shower, and the bathroom had to be in-between both Jimin and Yoongi's rooms, so they were left awake. Jimin's stomach grumbled.

  ' Ugh, I'm hungry, but Joon is 'busy' right now, what am I supposed to do? Maybe I can go ask that king I saw. ' Jimin left the room, trying his best to block the sounds coming from the bathroom.

  Luckily, he found the room Yoongi was in and he hurried in to get the noise out of his head. When he turned his head, he saw Yoongi coming out of the bathroom, only a towel wrapped around his waist.

Yoongi's POV

  " Why the fuck are you in my room? " I asked pissed, raising my eyebrow at the Alpha that was obviously my mate. Like, my wolf is screaming at me, telling me he's my mate. Thanks so much, bro. Ya ya.. whatever.. I chuckled at my wolf, then glared at the Alpha again, who only whimpered under my glare.

  I raised my eyebrow, confused, when the Alpha started crying. I was shocked, so I froze. But Jin, I think was his name, suddenly barged into my room, comforting him while glaring at me that I actually got scared. " WTF DID YOU DO TO MY CHILD?!? DO YOU THINK YOU'LL SURVIVE?!?? " Jin screamed at me, face red with anger.

  Joon just led Jin out of the room, with Jin still comforting that Alpha. I was scared and confused. Scared, because I swear I saw Jin taking a knife out of his pocket, ready to kill me. Confused, because the Alpha cried after seeing me.

  I was more confused, since Omega's were supposed to be more a crybaby than Alphas but after what happened to my parents, I couldn't cry anymore.. but that's a story for another time. I wonder why did that Alpha cry...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N) Hey... SO.. School is a mess.. so if I don't update, it's cos I'm unstable mentally but eh.. I'll be fine :) Anyways, hope you enjoyed this short filler on Yoongi finding out Jimin was his mate. Well, I know my writing is bad but eh.. hang with me please😂 jkjk you don't have to, I just like writing. Eh.. baiii Remember to always love y'all selves💜💜💜