Thoughts

"Oh yeah, how so?" Evelyn asked

Asmodeus smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "Don't worry, you'll find out soon enough." He said to her blushing face.

"Whatever." Evelyn said, standing up, clearly flustered. "I'm going to take a bath now."

"Really?" Asmodeus said skeptically. "And may I ask what you are going to change into since you only came down here with clothes on your back." He suddenly grinned. "Unless, of course, you were planning on being naked on which I have no objections to."

Evelyn blushed and glared at Asmodeus, causing him to hold up his hands in surrender.

"Okay, how about I ask Leviathan to bring you some clothes when you get out of the shower, she couldn't have gone far."

"That sounds good." Evelyn turned to go, paused, flushed and turned back around to face Asmodeus. "Umm, where is the bathroom."

Asmodeus looked at her disbelieving. "You've been in this room how many times for how many hours and it never occurred to you to ask that question?"

Evelyn turned an even darker shade of red. "Just tell me where the bathroom is."

Asmodeus shook his head and chuckled to himself. "It's the door farthest right." He said, suppressing a grin. "The door to the left of it leads to the closet since I doubt you noticed that door either."

Evelyn just glared at him with her face still flaming, turned away, marched into the bathroom and slammed the door shut, much to Asmodeus's amusement. His laughter could be heard through the door.

Evelyn would have continued her angry march straight into the shower but she was distracted by the reflection she saw in the mirror. She walked closer to get a better look. The person staring back at her was the same but different. There were subtle changes in the reflection that she was used to seeing that could have simply been her imagination but that warranted a second look none the less.

Evelyn felt as if she got taller and hair got longer, it now fell past her shoulders. The latter was probably true; she had been down here for god knows how long. At that thought she felt a wave of homesickness but quickly pushed the feeling away and focused back on her reflection. There was no need to dwell on things that couldn't be changed.

Her chestnut brown hair had darkened almost to black and her skin looked paler, but that was probably the lighting in the bathroom. But the one thing she couldn't explain away was the change in her eye color; her normally pale blue orbs had darkened to an almost sapphire like color, the sight bringing with it a wave of sadness that couldn't be suppressed. Her eye color now almost perfectly matched her mother's, whereas before she took after her father.

Evelyn had been so absorbed and spent so long staring at her reflection that she jumped when she heard a knock at the door. She walked over and opened it to reveal Leviathan.

"Here are the clothes." She said, handing Evelyn a pile of them. "I will wait out here for you to finish." She closed the door as soon as she was done speaking.

Evelyn blinked once the door was closed, shrugged her shoulders and turned around to take her shower.

******************

Leviathan had brought a red top and black skinny jeans that both fit Evelyn perfectly.

After she finished getting dressed she opened the door to see Leviathan staring at her nails looking bored.

"How did you know my size?" Evelyn asked her.

Leviathan shrugged. "I'm just good at such things." She said without looking up.

Evelyn stepped out of the bathroom and closed the door behind her. She then looked around the room and noticed Asmodeus wasn't there.

"Where did Asmodeus go?" Evelyn asked Leviathan.

Leviathan did look up then. "He had some business to attend to, but he'll be back."

"Oh." Evelyn said, feeling disappointed.

Leviathan looked at her in a way that said that she knew what she was feeling.

"So why are you still here?" Evelyn asked, wanting to change the subject.

"I'm here to take you to the tailor to be fitted for clothes so you can have some of your own to wear."

Evelyn looked doubtful. "You aren't going to go psycho on me again are you?"

Leviathan shot her look. "I don't know, you aren't going to make stupid statements and ask stupid questions again are you?"

"I'll try not to."

Leviathan patted her arm. "Then we'll get along marvelously."