Cap. I H-he's back?

Oswald's pov:
"It's been 2 months since the incident that happened between me and pretty much everyone. Can't believe someone like Zara would give his life to save mine. I doubt it before, but he clearly show he's not entirely an ass. I had to move in Felix's castle tho. I couldn't have a vampire I love in my house with the hunt chief walking around, so that's why I moved. Bendy and Cuphead were sceptical at first. They never trust humans and they still don't, but for Felix's happyness they allowed me in thier lifes. I admit I feel bad for leaving my bro at our house, but he had to stay there to do his work. Veres has been acting weird not gonna lie. She's been avoiding us and stuff. I mean I'm thankful she revived me, but it's still giving me a dejavou she's planning on something. I would normally not care, but knowing her insane mind, it kinda worrys me. Just hope she's planning on something good. I got up from mine and kitty's bed. Too many thoughts and I needed a drink."
—Hey kitty can you give me some water? "he looked at me smiling and nodded. He gave me my cup of water and kissed my check, which made me smile."
—God I love you Felix ♥️.

Felix's pov:
"I love those words so much. My tail wags. I love this rabbit a lot too."
—Me too bunny boy ♥️! "he giggled a bit. I know he absolutely loves me to call him bunny boy. He told me about Veres' strange actions and it is kinda worrying me too. I mean all this time she helped us. She even said those vampires who attacked Ozzy, long ago, were fake. Made by her own magic. I actually believed it entirely, cuz it did sounded like what Veres would do. Still tho she's just avoiding us. At least for now, but after all that happened between me and Ozzy in the past, all that I care now is the present. I don't wanna go into the past too much. Bendy and Cuphead are together too and it's wholesome! I'm proud of Bendy he finnaly confessed. I mean he confessed a while ago, but still. They like me and Ozzy share a bed and I swear yesterday I heard them doing ummmm love and to be honest I kinda want that to happen with me and bunny boy too. I became a blush mess just thinking about it. I'm not a pervert or anything like that, but you know love."

Mickey's pov:
"Working with Mrs. Veres has been weird for quite some time actually. She's been avoiding me. No researchers, no new things, no nothing. She's not herself or something. Donald didn't care at all and Goofy forgot who she was, before I reminded him...for like the 8 time tough. He's not the brightest, but he's hard is as pure and clean as a diamond and as prescious as one. Donald's heart is ummmm decent.
—Hey guys I check it out! "I pointed at the map I scrolled on the table."
—The lake Potricha is connected to a gazer. A salt gazer. That is pretty unique to be honest. Would you guys like to come check it out? "Goody immediately nodded and Donald. Since he was clearly bored he also agreed. Hehe, my best friends."

The hunter leader's pov (Luke):
"Can't believe he's here. The best hunter in the world is coming in my alpha team. He's name is Enzo and he's far more skilled than how Zara was. He's also very polite. Very silent. For short, not a pain to deal with. All the fucking better... that rabbit was nothing, but an annoyance. Bo ho ho his lover died and that drive him insane, that's as far as Oswald said. My wife and kids died by the hands of Vampires and I'm still mentally standing, kinda. Anyway with someone like this guy in our team we will destroy every living vampire from Europe. I payed 200mil £ for him to be in my team, but I know it will be worth it."

(Here's Enzo, the best hunter in the world

(Here's Enzo, the best hunter in the world. He actually isn't. The chief exaggerated, but compare to Zara this guy is even more insane.)

Veres' pov:
"After every went to eat I walked in the catacombs of Felix's castle where we berried Zara and I looked at his grave."
—Chioano~ cokina deska~ irishtekuze! "dark and red smoke started to create a tornado inside the catacombs which trembled the ground. Probably causing the other to panick thinking it was an earthquake. The smoke covered Zara's grave. The ground that was covering him was blew away. I was watching everything as he's skin started to regenerate, the heart started beating again as he opened his looking shoked and scared, then looked at me."

Zara's pov:
"No I know where am I. I'm back alive! Why?! No I should've been death!"
—What the hell?! Why did you received me?! I needed to be death not fucking alive anymore! "I had tears in my eyes. Mad as hell at her and still at me. She just looked at me and said something that made me silent."

Veres' pov:
"I looked at him and just said four words"
You will help them.

(Btw Zara is actually pretty close to Enzo, but the weapons Enzo uses make the real difference. See ya in the next cap. ✨)