Cap. XI The training

Enzo's pov:
"Today I'll teach and see what this new guy has to offer. He sounds and looks too friendly, but I'm sure he hides something that mask. A more serious face, which I want to see. As the first test he had to run 20m in 2 mins. I maneged to do them in 1,34 mins so we'll see about him. I gave him the semnal to run and he got it fast and started to run. He was faster than I expected. He did it 1,49 mins. Pretty good. Let's see the strength. I walked up to him to room full of heavyweight stuff. I gave him the medium one 10 kg. He managed to do it. I gave him the harder one 20 kg. He did menaged to do it, but with struggle. I gave him the 30 kg and he tried, but couldn't really lift it up. So in strength case he is medium lever. Let's see the next test. I took him to a room of weapons and told him to choose one, but the weapons he choose shocked me a bit. He chose some kamas. The same weapons I use, but simple, without the mechanism to be pulled back.

He looked at them and said ~I choose this one~ so I nodded and asked him to show some moves, if he of course ever used this kind of weapons

He looked at them and said ~I choose this one~ so I nodded and asked him to show some moves, if he of course ever used this kind of weapons. He shook his head no, meaning he never used kamas before. I groaned a bit, but I went back to my thoughts. Training someone like me might help us with this war a looot, cuz if I spend more time with those useless hunters I'll get noob cancer. Something I'm allergic too and the only think I'm allergic too. Anyway I'll personally train this cat. By the results of the tests he has potential, plus we all know how flexible and agile cats are. Kamas might've been the best choice ever. Let's go to training even more."

Fiona's (Felix's) pov:
"I was in the bathroom holding the pregnancy test. (This happens the next day after they fucked) l can't believe I'm, maybe, gonna have a kid. I didn't really aspected him or she to come this way tho, but I'll take it. After some time I check up the results and i-it was positive! Oh my god Ozzy will jumps through the roof if he hears this hahaha. I can't believe it's actually happening. I'm pregnant! Wow! It sounded so wierd to scream that in my head. I was so excited my tail couldn't stop wagging. Oh! I need to think of names- wait no we, me and Ozzy, need to. I kinda hope we can name the kid hmmm if boy I think Daniel works and if girl Lilya. I don't know why those names came into my mind in the first place, but I really liked them. My ear twiched, as I heard Ozzy walking back and forth waiting for me. It was kinda cute, now, to think of it, but let's end his wait. I exited the bathroom."

Oswald's pov:
"My ears popped up when I heard the bathroom door and saw kitty walk of it."
Did you take the test? Is it positi- "I couldn't even finish my question when he handed me the pregnancy test he took. I looked at it and yes! It was positive! I started to run through the house."
—It is positive! I'm gonna have a kid with Felix! I'm gonna be a dad! I ran through Cuphead's and Bendy's room while saying that and I heard them say ~And we are gonna be funcles!~."

Veres' pov:
"Seems like I was right. A new guy will be joining us...nice!"