Cap. VIII He'll be ok

Oswald's pov:
"I was crying looking at Felix's death body. Fuck that fucking hunter! I just wanna fucking live happily with him! Not a-again...I'm losing who I love again and again why? Why me?...I couldn't help it, but look down being sadder than I ever were in my life. Bendy was also crying, which is understandable. He cared a lot about Feel and now he's just a dead body. I sighed and picked up the body."
—Let's get him to Veres. I can't stay even a minute without him and I know she can revive him. She always does. Hope this time as well... "Bendy nodded, wiping he's tears and grabbed the head horrified to even hold it, but look at it."

Author's pov:
Those two were devastated by what happened and even if they knew Veres should be able to help him, it was still just too horrible to see such thing as Felix decapitated. They walked back to the house and immediately ran to Veres who was in her laboratory. She saw them panting, walking into her laboratory...but then she saw Felix.

Veres' pov:
"No! C'mon not now! Damn it I should've watched over him or something. So this is the terror of Enzo huh? We need to get rid of him. I looked at Bendy and Oswald and they both were looking down crying. It was heartbreaking even for me, so I immediately put Felix on a table to analyse the kill."
—Hmmm yeah I can use the speel I used on Boris long ago, but I need those ingredients, I used that time, again. "Bendy nodded as he knew the best what I'm talking about. Oswald just looked at Felix his long ears being almost to the floor."
—So since we need to revive him fast, before it hits night or he will be dead forever. So Bendy take Cuphead and Mugman and ran get the ingredients now! And Oswald come with me. "Bendy nodded and ran away to get those two cup bros, as me and Oswald walk to Boris."

Boris' pov:
"I saw Mr. Oswald and Mrs. Veres walked inside my room. I looked at Oswald who seems like he cried or something. Then Veres took out a note with a spell on it and give it too me. I was confused, but then I heard it."
Veres: I don't have that much energy left so you will revive Felix.

(Sorry it's the first short one I'm very sleepy)