Cap. XII A balance?

(Cuz in my opinion, the way I write in the Stripper book is better than how I write in this book, I'll change things up a bit.)

Veres' pov:
•still trying to do that potion• C'mon stupid potion! I put all the love ingredients in you. I put the 2 petals of Himakia (a red flower), the 3 petals of Nimara (an orange flower), the 4 petals of Niburu (an yellow flower), the 5 petals of Mikku (a green flower), the 6 petals of Sikuma (a blue flower), the 7 petals of Shizuka (a violet flower) and the last one 8 petals of Elgibitiqiu (a indigo flower). Why is it not working?! •she groaned and threw her glasses on in the wall hitting the table with her head• I just wanna fucking end this war magic spell book of useless potion! •the book started to shake, as Veres looked at it confused, then the book exploded• What the-?! •she didn't manage to finish her sentence where she saw a bloody red text forming on her table, after the explosion: "The balance of species, if you break...the consequences you all will take!"• Ughh I see now why. Guess I should give up on this plan •she walked away to pick up a new pair of glasses. She didn't really need them, but they did help her saw a bit better.

Boris' pov:
•heard all the shouting from Mrs. Veres, since thier rooms were close to each other. He giggled a bit• Well guess you just can't stop and unlimited war. None of the species will ever dissapear. Some die, some get reborned.

Veres and Boris: It's an infinite sickle!

Author's pov:
With Veres giving up on her potion plan she decided to go and teach Boris some spells. Boris was kinda bad at first, but did catch up in time. He wanted tho to learn a specific spell first. Boris decided that the first spell he wants to learn is "Galaxy revenge" to be able to have his bro forever with him. He may be unable to age anymore, but still killable. He knew it will take a while to learn it, since it takes so much energy to do it properly, but he didn't care. He wanted to learn it.

Veres: that's the spirit I'm looking for!

Oswald's pov:
•was sitting on the couch petting his kitten, still happy that he's pregnant. Or should I say she? I don't know to be honest, but let's go still with him. Felix enjoying all of the attention as his tail was slowly wagging around, with a soft purr. He was kinda sleepy tho, cuz like Oswald he was so excited about the news, he couldn't even sleep, yesterday, for at least 5 hours• Hey Feel, want something to eat? •Felix, still sleepy nodded his head, as Oswald gently moved away to walk to the kitchen• I-...I forgot to ask what does he want to eat facepalmed himself•. WELL, if one thing is for sure about Feel is his love for fried fish with some salt on it and of course for me •with that said, Oswald started cook his kitty some fried fish and also a apple for desert. Felix loves them as well. The smell of the beautiful, well cooked fish attacked Felix's nose as he groaned, waking up from his deep, peaceful sleep•

Felix's pov:
•rubbed his head, still a bit sleepy as he walked away to the kitchen, seeing his Bunny boy cook. He smiled at the sigh and sat down• Don't forget the salt bunny boy •giggled•

Oswald: •rolled his eyes• I won't silly kitten •he heard Felix pout, but giggle again at his remark. Even tho he wasn't looking at him, Oswald was smiling•.