Cap. VI Brothers forever

Boris' pov:
"I looked at myself in a deep shock. M-me a dark witch? I kinda don't believe it, but after the help she gave us I really feel like she ain't lying. I, tho never felt myself different. I mean she didn't say, if your a dark witch it feels different, but still. Ughh what will Bendy think? I mean he accepted Veres, cuz Felix told him she's a good person, but still creepy as hack. Normally Bendy doesn't accept dark witches...cuz our mother was cursed by one. My father got into a fight with some hunters to save us, when we were little kids. She got severally hurt and almost at death door. A dark witch offered him a deal...if my bad gives her our mother's voice, he will be back to completely fine. My dad seeing us worried and crying for him to not die, he immediately agree...but the dark witch lied. She applied a curse on him, without him knowing. The curse devoured his soul in time and from the point when we found out about this curse, Bendy's anger was at max level. He haaates dark witches and he still doesn't trust Veres. I hope he won't attack me or kick me out...I mean Felix wouldn't let him, but still. I sighed and sat on a chiar looking down."
-Mrs. Veres, I'm glad you told me that, but you see my brother hates dark witches. Long story why, but short I will have to hide it. I won't tell him about my mother either sorry... "I saw her looking dissapointed. She nodded tho and walked away, as I sighed."
-A dark witch...mother why did you have to hid from me?...you could've told me when you were still alive dang it! Now what do I do?! If my brother finds out I'll be dead meat. He's on brother being something he hates without him knowing... "I looked down crying."

Veres' pov:
"Walked to Bendy and told him everything as Bendy gasped in shock. He of course didn't believe her at first, but then Veres told him about thier mother as Bendy looked like he seen a ghost."
-He now thinks you'll hate him forever. That you'll throw him out and forget about him, just cuz he's part dark witch. "I saw Bendy look down, then back at me with the ~how the fuck do you know that?~ face."
-I got my ways, but still that's what he thinks now, I assure you that. "Bendy took a deep breath and looked down. He wasn't feeling anger at Boris, but at himself, for making his lil bro feel like that. Of course he will accept him. Tho Boris needs to know it as well. I then see him walking to us."

Boris' pov:
"I wanted to ask Veres more about dark witches, but then I felt Bendy hugging me and saying the words I didn't know he would ever say ~of course I accept you bro. You are the best for me and I don't fucking care what you are. You're still my bro and forever will be~. My tail wagged as I hugged him back crying."
-Thank you and love you bother! ♥️ "I saw him smile and pat my head. It's the biggest relief in my life to know he was okay with me being part dark witch. I also saw Mrs. Veres smile as well at me, as she was proud of us. It felt kinda wierd not gonna lie, but somehow heart warming."

Felix's pov:
"I was relaxing on the grass in my room as Zara and Ozzy were doing thier training, cuz well hunters or not they still always train. I loved it tho. To see my bunny boy muscles and paaacks. My tail was wagging as I was in a loving bliss. I got knocked out of it when Pengeo walked to me and smirked pointing at me, then at Felix and then did the sex gesture. I blushed hard, as she giggles. She probably heard us last night dang it. She'll tease me about it no! Just as I said she started to sing about me and Ozzy. I like her as a friend, but in moments like this I wish she would stop. My face is redder than a tomato. Then I saw Veres walking to us, smirking. Oh hack nooooo! I literally ran away from them, they started to laugh and waved at me, as I kept on running. I wanted some fresh air, so I ran upstairs all the way to the small house. I exit it and walked to a tree and relaxed on it."
-Mmmm now this is better. I love everyone, but I need a break sometimes.

Author's pov:
As felix was relaxing a wired looking weapon flew above his head, smashing into the tree. He got shocked and looked in front of him, cuz his eyes were closed, and then he saw him.
Enzo: Another disgusting creature.
Felix: It's him...

(Oh shit, oh shit Enzo don't kill Felix! See ya in the next chapter ✨)