Cap VII Felix's death

Felix's pov:
"He started to walk towards me. For some reason, the fact that he was just walking, not running, made me even more scared to be honest. I took out my claws, cuz I knew this will end up in a battle. I just hope I can win it..."

Author's pov:
Ezno took out his weapons and just walked towards Felix. Felix was backing up a bit, when he saw Enzo doing a spin attack, he immediately ducked the slash from the thrown kama. Enzo then jump at Felix as he blocked the hit. Felix wanted to kick him in the chest, but his leg was cought and with one leg move he was on the floor. Enzo started to sign his weapons like a butcher machine, cutting even the ground a bit. Felix was backing away. For some reason Enzo was just walking towards him, not carrying he wasn't hitting his prey. He just wanted to see his fear and analyse it. Yet he didn't understood it. Why not just accept your death? Why are you sacred of it? We all die at some point. That's all Enzo was thinking about. Felix threw a rock at Enzo's face, as he blocked it. Felix took the small window opportunity and got up and jumped to slash Enzo's face. Enzo blocked that as well and spinned kick him back on the ground. Felix groaned hitting the ground with his butt. He got up again tho and with some telekinesis pulled Enzo's weapons to him to disarm him. It was the biggest mistake. Enzo's mechanism pulled back his weapons to him, along side with Felix and then threw him away, as he threw his weapon at him. Felix blocked that hit as he hit the ground again. His head hurted a bit as he rubbed it. He immediately looked again in front of him and saw Enzo, JUST walking towards him, without any problem. In the past fights with Zara, Felix did maneged to hit him, but in this guy's case...not even a scratch. He got up and ran away, covering his head from the sun. Enzo stopped walking and looked at his prey ran away.

Enzo's pov:
"He's really trying to survive isn't he. Pathetic! Just accept your fate dump cat. Death falls upon all of us at some point and your time has come. I took out a clock and saw it was 19:00PM and I put it away. Lucky cat I must say. I need to go back protect the village...or actually. I looked at the forest the cat came from. Let's just kill him. I walked into it and climbed one of the trees the path through the forest."

Felix's pov:
"I ran into a small abandoned house and looked outside, but that guy was not there any more. I used my cat eyes to see far away and still didn't saw him. The house still had a working clock, as I looked at it and saw it was 19:15PM. I sighed and thanked God he was gone, problably back to the HQ. I know about the HQ from Ozzy. I need to go back at him tho, I already miss him a lot. I got out of the house and walked towards the forest Gulia which was by far one of the biggest forest in our country and the way to the house Veres made. I entried it and looked around, just in case, but didn't see anything and it reveling."

Author's pov:
As Felix walked through the forest he heard some leaves, but didn't even took the change as Enzo jumped on him. Felix tried to knock him away, but it was too late and Enzo decapitated him, as he got up.

Enzo's pov:
"I looked at the cat's corpse and sighed."
—Guess he only had one life left. Why were you trying to escape death? Just accept it. It would've ended faster and your suffer would've lasted so much. "I looked away and walked away."

Author's pov:
It's been 4h since Mr. Felix left and both Oswald and Bendy started to worry. They both told the others they are gonna look for Felix as the others agreed. The put on some warm clothes and walked out of the house, straight into the forest. They walked for a while. Bendy started to get some blood smells and they smelled like a vampire.

Bendy's pov:
"I stopped as Oswald looked at me confused. I started to sniff, curious who's smell is this. Oswald followed, catching fast I sensed something. I followed the smell and saw a familiar corpse and I couldn't believe it..."
Oswald and Bendy: Felix!!! "They ran away to him Crying and judging by the way he was killed they realised fast who did it...Enzo."

(Hehe Enzo be ready to be hated xd)