Cap. IX Mr. Felix!

Felix's pov:
"I suddenly woke up on a table. I was in Veres' laboratory, but no one was there. I walked away and looked around and saw still no one. No sounds no nothing. Was everything gone or something? Have I missed anything? Anyway I went upstairs to my room and saw Oswald's dead body! No! No no no no no no, don't tell me he got in! I started to run around the house. Every was dead! I was running with tears in my eyes. Bendy, Mugman, Pengeo, Veres, Zara, Boris, Cuphead were dead! I was running and running. Crying so much. I couldn't believe what was happening I then saw Enzo outside and he licked his weapons from the blood of my friends....Noooooooo!..."
—Nooooo! Huh?! W-wait it was just a n-nightmare? T-thank god it was, but hope it will remain just a nightmare... "I remained silent, still crying about what I saw. I just can't even look at myself after all of this moments when I couldn't save my friends and now this nightmare?! I hate it to be a vampire sometimes...I just want to live happily with my love! I started to cry again. I looked around me and then on a calendar. I saw it was my birthday? Huh, I completed forgot. Guess all of those ummm adventures distracted my mind from it. I usually celebrate my birthday with Mug, Cup, Bendy and Boris, but I don't know this time I don't feel like doing it anymore. I got up my bed, cuz yes I was on actually in my bed, and walked to get something to drink. The kitchen and the living room were connected and when I passed through the living room every one jumped out of thier hiding space and made me jump back in shock."
Everyone: Happy birthday Mr. Felix! 🎉
"I smiled. I didn't espect this to happen. It felt heart warming and nice. I loved it! I immediately hugged Bendy and Boris and fist bumped Pengeo, Cuphead, Mugman and Veres and kissed my boyfriend deeply, as he kissed back passionately. I look with the corner of my eyes Zara relaxing on the wall, looking at the ceiling. I walked up to him."
—You okay Zara? "He looked at me. His stare still gives me some creeps, not gonna lie."

Zara's pov:
"I sighed and looked up again."
—It's his birthday too... "Felix hugged me, again apologizing he couldn't save Liam too, as I smiled. I'm so glad I didn't kill him. Such a pure soul, even tho it seems like Enzo doesn't care about pureness. I'll show that bitch what emotions are, even if it cots me my life. I walked away to sharpen my weapons. I needed everything to be at it's place, just in case."

Felix's pov:
"Dang I never knew I share the same birthday, as Liam. I hope Mr. Zara will be ok. I really don't want him to go mad again. No n-not again...I started to breath heavily, but I managed to regain myself, especially when I saw Bendy give me some of the cake they all made. At least I think they all did it, cuz it was a huge one. I took a spoon of it and it was delicious! Hearts appeared in my eyes, as I ate it all. Bendy giggled at the sigh of me devouring this cake. Oswald was talking something to Veres and I got a bit curious so I walked to them."
—Hey Ozzy, Mrs. Veres, what are you talking about? "Oswald responded that he wanted to teleport back to the base for a bit to visit his bro. Of course I was ok with it. Mr. Mickey is such a carrying person, he deserves some attention from now and then. I smiled at Ozzy."
—Take care then Ozzy! "He smiled at me and kissed my cheek as Veres teleported him away and walked away to clean her glasses. I never saw her without wearing them, so I assume she has problems with seeing. Wait, she's a dark witch, she can just make a spell to be able to see again. Why does she wear them then? Meh, I'll ask her later. I joined the others in the chatting and dancing, enjoying this day so much."

Enzo's pov:
"Looked around him, being at the HQ and saw everyone training. He groaned."
—All of this training and still almost useless hunters. I hope the next generation will be better or we are doomed. "I walked away to see the chief talking to a new guy. He looked not from around here. He was a cat, not very tall, but seemed to have some skills in him, I guess. We will see how good he is in the battlefield."

Chris: glad to be part of this team sir!

(Oop we got ourselves a new hunter. Will Chris be a treat or a friend for our heroes. Guess we will see ✨)