Cap. II Lovable moment

Felix's pov:
"I can't get my mind of that thought. I've been blushing thinking about it for the past 2 hours. Does it count as desparte? No, I don't think so. It's probably just cuz I love him so much. Yeah that's probably it. Still tho, should I tell him? I don't want to ruin anything between as, but I still feel like I should tell him. I took a deep breath."
-Umm Ozzy? "I see him looking at me." Do you think we can you know. Ummmm do what Bendy and Cuphead were doing ummm last n-night? "my blush went to another level. I could've even asked properly what I wanted."

Oswald's pov:
"At first I didn't know what Felix meant, but I fastly got it and not gonna lie it made me blush."
-You sure kitty? You've been for only almost 3 mouths. I don't wanna rush you. "he looked at me, his tail wagging, looking down in embarrassment, which was so god damn cute! Honestly I've been thinking of doing it too, but like I said I don't wanna rush him. I then saw him nod, kinda. My ears went high up in the sky, as I blushed, but well I did miss doing this, since the death of my wife so I kinda gave in."

Author's pov:
Oswald walked to Felix and hugged him, calming down his lover. He rubbed Felix's back as he purred, but then picked him up putting him on a table. Felix blushed hard, but Oswald didn't care and lean closer to him kissing him passionate. Thier bodies touching softly. The kiss was deep, Oswald was exploring Felix's mouth as the little cat softly let out his first moan. Oswald loved it and smirked a bit, but he controled himself and took down a bit Felix's pants. Felix almost passed out from blushing, but let him do all of this. Oswald chuckled, cuz ironically Felix was wearing black boxers like how he was too under his pants. Oswald kissed on Felix's stomach caressing his hips. Felix was purring and blushing like a tomato, but giggled to the small kisses Oswald was giving him. He reached to pet the bunny boy, as Oswald let him. Ozzy rubbed softly Felix's crotch as Feel moaned again, his back arching. It was his first time getting attention down there. He never had a reason to masturbate, cuz he never had a lover or someone to like. He did it before, but not much. Oswald was about to take the boxers off, when the door was opened forcefully a rabbit panting very hard entried the house. Both Oswald and Felix blushed like crazy, especially Felix, but they were also shocked."

Zara's pov:
"Why do castles have so many stairs?! I was shocked to see Oswald and Felix actually about to do it. Oswald immediately put Felix's pants back on him and looked at me. I guess I should explain them what Veres told me."
-I'm sorry to interrupt you two, but I got news from Veres for you two, specifically for Felix. Veres told me about a conversation she heard from The hunter leader, Luke. Also yes she revived me. "they were listening pretty silent. Oswald looked interested to hear more, but Felix was already worrying." She said the Luke heard about my death and decided to bring a new hunter. His name is Enzo and if you think I was a treat...well let me tell you he'll be a nightmare. He has no emotions and no problem into killing anything in his way. "I saw Felix's ears go down as Oswald hugged him." I'm really sorry for you two. I know all you want is to live happily, so that's why I'm gonna try my best to help you guys. "they looked at me, as if I said something stupid or unusual." I know, I know I've been a terrible person in the past and I should've thought giving my own life, would've changed yours perspective of me, but I still want to help. "as I aspected Felix nodded meaning he trusted my word. I can't believe I almost killed this pure soul..."

Pengeo's pov(pengeo ey you're here xd):
"I walked in the fluff-ball's castle."
-What's up fluff-ball- "saw every one." Whoa what's happening here? "they explained me everything as I looked at Zara." You are an ass. "then I looked at Felix and Oswald." You guys are too cute together x3, oh and also I'll help too. I'm sure Bendy, Boris, Cuphead and Mugman will help too. Together we will take down this Enzo guy. "then I saw Zara shake his head no and explained how his weapons work and why attacking him at once is a bad idea. His weapons are kamas that are connected to some kind of a strong rope with some kind of a mechanism who makes him able to throw it and pull it back immediately."

(Btw this is how Veres looks. Well almost, imagine she is a fox not a human tho 😅)

 Well almost, imagine she is a fox not a human tho 😅)

Felix: When will it end?...