Cap. X A b-baby?

Oswald's pov:
"I was eating some of the cake, which was pretty good to be honest, but I don't know some thought was keep going in my head. You see yesterday I talked with Veres if her magic can make boys pregnant. Yes you heard me, pregnant boys. She said no at first, but she did have a different opinion, cuz she definitely realised what my intentions were, asking this question. She told me she could change Felix's gender for a year enough to born the kid. It was the only option I had so now after the birthday, I'll tell about this plan of mine. I know he'll probably refuse it, but I can still try. I used to have a kid with my lost wife, Ortensia. His name was Alex and he was pretty much like me, but during a battle I lost him...I lost my first and only child, for now, to god knows who or what. I was broken that day, then it came the death of my wife and after many years my own death and so on. This is like a living nightmare that I can't escape. I love Feel so much and I want a happy life with him! I started to breath heavily, but then I felt kitty hug me, being very worried. I smiled and petted him. I just can't afford to lose him. I just can't."
—Hey kitty? "I saw his ears go up, meaning he was listening." Can I have a talk with you in private? I have something in mind you should ummm definitely know. "he looked at me confused, but nodded so I took his hand to the kitchen and closed the door. The others were too busy with themselves anyway. I sat on a chiar as he sat next to me listening, looking so cute."
—So you know we've been for almost an year and soon, maybe even married heh. "I saw him starting to blush as I smiled." Anyway, marrying is kinda impossible in our cases, at least for now, so I wanna take this relationship to the other huge level and ummm you know, have a kid. "his blush grew, but looked again confused. He was probably thinking ~How? I'm a boy. Boys can't get pregnant right?~, so I sighed and smiled." Veres will change your gender so you can actually be able to get pregnant and have a kid with me, if you're ok with it of course... "I knew he wouldn't, cuz he looked down, but then his tail started to wag? He looked back at me, smilling with some happy tears in his eyes and nodded! Oh my god he nodded?! I'm gonna be a dad again! I ran to him to pick him up in a hug, as he giggled and hugged me back. God I love this cat so much! I kissed him deeply with passion, as he let out a small soft moan, making me smirk." Oh so impatient~ "he looked confused, as I took him on my back and ran to Veres' laboratory."

Felix's pov:
"Oswald's idea was something I never thought he would ever say or even think about. I'll be a girl for who knows how much and have a kid with my love life. I was scared, but I kinda wanted a kid too. I hope it will be a boy not gonna lie. Not cuz I don't like girls or anything like that, but I want I don't know. I just feel like a boy would fit this family better than a girl. Oswald took me all the way to Veres' laboratory and putted me on the table and then ran away to find Veres, probably. I looked around."
—Man, a kid? I want it, but what if I'll be a bad parent? I don't want my own first kid to hate me...but I'm sure I can do it. Just need to show all my love to the baby and it will be fine. Of course I'll keep some for my bunny boy. "I giggled, as I saw Veres and Ozzy walk win. Here we go. Oswald sat on a chair next to me and Veres took out a wierd black bottle. She said to drink it, so I did it and I wanted to vomit after it, not gonna lie. It tasted like snail blood ugh. I then started to feel wierd. M-my body was changing, getting curvier, bigger breasts and my middle are changed to you know what girls have. I started to blush feeling so different. Oswald looked at me with hearts in his eyes. Welp here we go. He got on top of me and took off his belt, then pants and boxers down. He was already pretty hard. Guess he was waiting for this moment for quite a while ///.

Veres' pov:
"I saw Oswald already taking off all of thier clothes and went inside Felix, but not so rough to make him enjoy it as well. I blushed at the sigh and walked away. Welp guess a new guy will join us."

(The potion was dark, cuz it was for male babies. See ya in the next chapter ✨)