Cap. IV Ozzy?!

Enzo's pov:
"I was watching the hunters train driking some tea. They were baaaad. Slow reflexes, slow running speed, small stamina, slow weapon switching, very bad balance and resistance, only one of then is capable here, which is me. Tsk, I can't believe I have to watch this nightmare. How are the villagers still alive? And this is not the tea I wanted. I said mint tea, not orange tea, which apperently it's a thing for some reason. I threw away the cup of tea."
—I thought I was specific that I wanted a mint tea and you brought me an orange one. Get out of my face incompetent air waster. "He looked like about to cry as he ran away. I sighed. Emotions are useless. That guy ran away crying. Crying? Useless waste of water. Why do they cry? Why is crying a thing? I got up from my sit and went to the obstacle course and when the time started I was already far in. I menaged to make a new record. I didn't. Even. Tried. That. Much. Anyway I'll just go back to cleaning my weapons and clothes. If I stay here for too long I might catch thier stupidity in hunting. I walked away reading a book."

Felix's pov:
"Somehow I liked the house Veres created more than my own castle. Maybe cuz it was different to a castle. She even let us choose our rooms to be how we wanted too and since I love nature, mine has well nature in it. A forest at night to be precise with of course a bed for me to sleep. Ozzy's room was next to mine. He chose the same room he had when he lived with Mickey. Guess he really misses his brother. I felt a bit bad, but couldn't do much about it. After some time, I got bored went to one of the kitchens and took out a small bird to eat. I made it crispy, cuz ironically I actually like spicy things. I don't eat them every time tho."

Oswald's pov:
"I got thirty and walked out of my room in boxers. It was hot ok? I walked to one of the kitchens and guess who I saw? My little love live kitty ♥️. He was wearing some pijamas and it looked cute on him. I remember last time I tried something with Zara interrupted us, but this time no one will. I walked to the door and closed it. Felix saw me and blushed as I smirked."
C'mon kitty, let me give you what we both want~. "Idk what got into me not gonna lie."

Author's pov (oh yeah! Xd):
Oswald walked to Felix, putting him on the table petting him. Felix was blushing, but purred happily at the gentle hand. Oswald took of his pants, as Felix covered his crotch blushing harder. Oswald found that cute, as he pulled his hands away and took of his boxers. Felix was not the biggest, which made him embarrassed. Oswald just chuckled and took off his boxers his dick was actually haaard. Felix almost passed away from the sigh. Oswald leaned over him kissing him and rubbing his member. Felix softly moaned in the kiss and Ozzy loved it. He pulled his hand away and putted on his own dick, lining it up to Felix's butt. Felix looked at it blushing like a tomato. "You ready? I promise to be gentle." asked Oswald as Felix took a deep breath and nodded. Oswald smiled and pushed himself in. His 10 inches felt too much. Felix's virginity was in danger. Felix groaned and shaked at the length. Oswald started to give him kisses and his neck as he pushed all the way in. Felix moaned, cuz his G spot had been already passed by Oswald's cock. Oswald started to slowly thrust in him, but deep inside. Felix fell in a bliss as he started to moan at every thrust. Blood started to come out of his butt. Bye bye virginity. Oswald smilled looking at it and started to speed up. Felix's moans became louder, but he was enjoying it so much. Oswald started to get rougher as Felix was starting to get a bit loosen. Felix cummed moaning in deep pleasure. Oswald smirked, taking some cum on his finger and licked it in a seductive way "Yum~". Felix almost passed away again, but was immediately woke up, by Oswald going harder and faster. Moans were covering the room. Veres, Bendy, Cuphead and Pengeo were hearing them and they all smiled. Oswald slammed his dick in Felix cumming deep and a lot in him. Both of them were panting.

Oswald's pov:
"I pulled out of Feel cum dripping down as he was clearly dizzy. Maybe I was a bit rough hehe. I took him bridal style as he weakly smiled at me. I put him on my bed and cuddled him. I love this cat forever. ♥️"

Enzo's pov:
"I heard someone screaming and ran into a dark alley. She was surrounded by 3 vampires. It was a night so it wasn't surprising. They didn't hear me run here as they approached the girl. I let my weapon fall as I swinged it at them decapitating them all in one go."
Disgusting creatures.

(Oh shit, this what I meant when I said he will be a bigger treat than Zara xd. See ya in the next chapter ✨)