Cap. V Disgusting creatures

Enzo's pov:
"Today I was sent on a mission with two incompetent hunters. One of them just tripped as we were walking and used his face for protection. At least the mud made his face looks a bit more perfect now. We were sent to search the castle next to lake Potrichia,, cuz apperently Oswald might've been reported being dead and that was the past location he went to, before dissapearing. We arrived as I entry it first."

Bendy's pov:
"I was relaxing talking with Felix, which for some reason seemed to having some pain in his butt. I didn't ask much more then that. Speaking of questions."
—Hey Mr. Felix, I remember sometimes some vampires visit the castle to see you. What do you rhink they'll do if they found out all of us dissapeared? "I then saw Felix shrug. He didn't really care that much about those vampires, cuz they are jerks. One of them tried to mate with like bro wtf?! I'm actually disgusted I even asked about them. I hope tho they just left and won't try search for us."

Felix's pov:
"I didn't care that much about those idiots. I hope they will just leave us alone and not search for us. I'm done dealing with them. I petted Bendy."
—If they do they'll see Zara and problably ran away like little babies. "he giggled, as Bendy did too. Felix got some sass in him, cuz he spend quite some time with Veres."
—And even if they don't I can take care of them. I'm not gonna let them touch any of you guys! Even tho I don't know how much I can trust my own word not gonna lie... "I looked down, but then Bendy petted my head. Yes pets are nice don't judge us. Also sorry for breaking the fourth wall."

Bendy's pov:
"I see Mr. Felix is still mad at himself about the past, so I gave him a gentle pat on the head and smilled at him, as he looked at me."
—Mr. Felix it's okay. We all fail. Nobody is perfect, but you still tried and we really appreciate that. "he smiled and hugged me. I blushed a bit. I love Cuphead, but I still felt a bit of love towards Felix. I still wouldn't cheat on Cuphead, nor ruin Oswald's heart. Plus I'm also scared Veres would kill me."

Author's pov:
The vampires did arrive at Felix's castle and looked everywhere for him and the others. They remembered that the castle has catacombs so they went to the secret door that leads to it, but as they opened it a kama flew and decapitated them.

Enzo's pov:
"Thier stupid blood spilled on my face."
—Stupid disgusting creatures. Can't even bleed away from my clothes, even if I'm using those long range weapons.
"I then heard a groan and saw they were actually four of them. The fourth pinned down one of the other hunters, as I threw my weapon in the air to fall on the vampire. The hunter kept on trying to get the vampire off and cuz that meant he kept changing his location, my weapon cut both of them in half. The other hunter saw and screamed."

Mako'a pov:
"No he didn't just do that!"
Brother! "I ran towards him and tried to help him." We aren't supposed to hurt each other! You'll get fucking reported for this! "He ran towards me and grabbed my head."

Enzo's pov:
"I looked in the other hunters eyes."
—Shut it. "I then easily snapped his neck. Tch they died, cuz of thier own stupidity. If you stay in my, you face my wrath. Never stay in the way of perfection. I walk away from the castle."

Boris' pov:
"I was in Veres laboratory looking at her experiments. She's been busy trying to make some kinda of a potion to make people love monsters. Her plan is to teleport to the Pacific Ocean and throw the potion in it, so it will spread to reach hopefully a lot of people. This might be the only way to stop this war. I lost too many things, cuz of it and I hate it. I want this to be over now. She's been teaching me how to make or do spells and she said I might be a bit of a dark witch?!."
—How can I be part dark witch?! My mother and father were both Vampires. "She started to laugh and said something that I never thought I'll ever hear."

Veres' pov:
—It's actually false. Your mom was half dark witch. "he was in shock." She hid it, cuz when you two were born, or at least when Bendy was born, dark witches were hated by vampires as well. Even your father didn't know, but I felt it and only in you. In Bendy not.

(My oh my Boris is actually strong xd see ya in the next chapter ✨)