Cap. XVII The balance

Author's pov:
Both Zara and Oswald charged at Enzo with powerful sword attacks, but they were completely dodged by Enzo. He the attack a sensible dot on Oswald rips which made him fall on his knees and as for Zara he dodged the other sword attack sent to him. He immediately spinned with his kamas causing a deep cut on Zara face as he backed out. Using telekinesis all Cuphead, Mugman, Bendy and Felix made the floor crack as Enzo fell on the other level. They all started to run outside the house having this huge opportunity to escape and saw they did, but Veres stood behind looking at the door frame.

Veres: Ilaphara sildiphire~ •made a spell which cursed the door frame. Whoever touches that door frame will ge the "Dark embarrassed curse". A curse who will hunt your vision, your decision, your actions in order to save those who Veres cares about.

Enzo of course opened the door to see where did his preys go, but he immediately was shocked and knocked out onto the floor. He groaned, rubbing the back of his head.

Enzo: Ughh what the hell happened?! Did some kind of a force field shock me? Even so why would it be there a force field on a door frame of this mysterious house? Also fuck my prets ran away! Tch such a bother- •a voice in his head: "They ran back to the castle~• What the?- who's there?! Show yourself coward! •got up and looked around• Am I going crazy or something? •the voice said: "Balance. Go to the castle. Find the preys. Balance~• Is it in my head? What is going on?! A balance? The castle? •he sighed• Guess I got no choice •starts walking back to Felix's castle•

Our brace heroes were, tho, at Veres' castle, trying to catch thier breaths and to heal some of the sun burns all of the vampires got. Oswald was lying his head on Felix's lap, his ribs still hurting.

Oswald: Sorry I'm not as strong as others kitty. I really wanted to protect you, but I got knocked out so fucking easy! •Alex was all this time at Veres' castle spending time with on of Veres' maids, Rena. He walked to his parents hearing what Oswald sais•
Alex: Oh come on dada! You tried at least and I'm sure mama doesn't mind we lwove you no matter what! ♥️ •Oswald looked at him smilling and kissed Felix•

Bendy was checking Boris to see if he's fine, his overprotective side coming out.

Boris: Bendy I said I am fine I promise! •he tried to stop Bendy, as Bendy nodded and stopped• Besides everyone was there, so I knew I was save.
Bendy: Okay sorry Boris, but I can't help it sometimes.
Cuphead: You know maybe I got hurt too. Should I get my checking too? Huh, Bends?
Bendy: Don't make me snack you Cups.
Cuphead: Okay fine I'm sorry.

Chris walked to Veres, cuz he saw that she stopped, before leaving the house completely and cuz he was curious as well, Mugman came too.

Mugman: Why did you stayed behind when we left the complex Mrs. Veres?
Chris: Yeah why Mrs. Veres? •titled his head•
Veres: Sorry, but it's a secret for now at least, but I'll tell you later. Let's just say I got some good ideas to help us.
Mugman and Chris: •both of them nodded•

Pengeo was helping Zara with his wound. Zara hated it, but stay still for Pengeo to do her job. He really hated medically stuff. Why? Cuz you never know which are true and which are false. For today they all decided to just stay in Veres castle and hope for the best. No one wanted to face Enzo again, at least not for now.

(Hope ya like it x3)