Chapter One

Izuku P.O.V.

"Izuku honey it's time to go to the doctor's office to see what quirk you have!" I started jumping up and down. "I can't wait! I hope I have both of your quirks!" My dad came and picked me up. "We'll see what happens ok champ?"

"You child has neither of your quirks." My heart dropped and my parents' face went white. "What do you mean? Is he quirkless?" I saw tears start to well up in my mom's eyes. "No, no that's not what I'm saying at all." They sighed with relief. "Then what's the matter?" The doctor toke off his glasses. "He had a very rare genetic mutation, it's almost unheard of. What this genetic mutation does is give him his own unique quirk that is completely separate from yours and your husband. And these quirks are typically very powerful."

My mom looked concerned. "Are there any harmful effects?" the doctor shook his head. "No negative effects, he just doesn't have your quirks." The tenseness in the room faded and I jumped up out of my chair. "Then what's my quirk!? I wanna know what my quirk is!" The doctor chuckled.

"It's called necromancy, it's a very powerful quirk that allows you to use the quirks of the dead." My face lit up and I was filled with glee. "I can't wait to tell Kachaan!"

Time skip

"Hey Deku, what quirk did you get!" I started to get excited. "Guess!" His brow furrowed. "I don't know, your mom's." I grinned. "Nope!" "Your dad's" I smiled. "Nope!" He sighed. "both?" My smiled widened. "Nope!" Kachaan got flustered. "Just tell me then Deku!" I laughed. "I don't have my parents' quirks. The doctor called it a genetic mutation; I think? Anyways its apparently this super strong quirk called Necromancy. I can use quirks from people who died. Isn't that cool?"

His face turned white. "What?" I was confused and he started to back away. "Hey guys let's get out of here. Deku got a villain's quirk!" Then Kachaan and all my other friends got on their bikes and rode off. I was heartbroken. I started to cry. When I got up to start to walk home my knees started shacking and I tried to wipe the tears away but they kept coming.

I opened the door and my mom called out to me. "Hey sweetie, did you have fun?" I sniffled. "Y-yeah i-it was f-fun." She looked around the corner and saw my bright red eyes. She ran over to me and got on her knees. "Oh, honey what's a matter? What happened?" I started sobbing in my mom's shoulder. "I-I got there and I-I was so excited to t-tell Kachaan a-a-and the others about my n-new quirk. And w-when they found out w-what it was t-they all ran away and w-was saying h-how it was a v-v-v-villains q-quirk and-and." I couldn't talk anymore. I just started sobbing more.

"Oh sweetie, there is no such thing as a 'villain's' quirk." She was stroking my hair trying to calm me down. Eventually she pulled me away and made me look her in the eyes. "Never forget sweetie it isn't the quirk that makes the person but the person that makes the quirk. No matter what anyone tells you ok?" I nodded my head and was sad for the rest of the night, but I never forgot what she told me.

Not even after the night she died.

But that didn't change how I was treated at school. Shunned and looked down upon. Even by the teachers. But I never let them get to me. I knew I wasn't a villain. So, I smiled and lived life as well as I could. I was the smartest and the strongest in my school.

I use to go around the cemetery looking for people's full names to see if I can use their quirks, it took a while but I finally got a couple quirks I could use and I would practice with them. I never wanted to become a hero, but I still liked to use my quirk. And that was how life went for me mostly. Getting good grades, practicing with my quirk, and spending time with my parents. And I was happy, happier than I should I have. I guess you could have called me a naturally happy person. Since most would be sad that they had no friends. But It never really bothered me. They left me alone and I left them alone.