Chapter Four

Aizawa P.O.V.

We finally got to Midoriya's foster parents' house. They were standing on their front porch with all of his luggage. "What the hell?" Hizashi looked over at me. "What's a matter?" I was shocked, Midoriya's body was.... fine? "You know a part of his quirk is that it destroys his body, right?" Hizashi looked at me confused. "I do now, but why then does he look fine?" I shrugged. "We're about to find out.

"Now Midoriya, I know you didn't stay with us long but you are always welcome to come back." Midoriya nodded his head at him "Thank you." He went back up to the porch and waved at us with his wife as we drove away.

"They seem nice." He sighed. "They were about the only ones who were." Again, my heart shattered. "How cruel of this world. To give him a quirk like his, to kill his parents, and he didn't even have good foster parents? How is this kid as ok as he is?"

He looked at me from the rear-view mirror. "Don't pity me, I don't want it." I sighed. "Sorry"

We drove in silence for most of the way, until towards the end where I asked him about his quirk.

"So kid, what's your quirk?" He didn't look up at me. "Didn't the police tell you? Or Nezu?" I nodded my head. "I know what your quirk is but Hizashi doesn't." He sighed and looked up.

"It's called Necromancy. I can use the quirks of the dead. Multiple at once if I wanted. If I use it too much my body starts to take on a skeletal form. Blah. Blah. Blah. Erasure Head can fill you in on the specifics later if you want to know."

I looked over at Hizashi nervously. He is a kind and compassionate person, and doesn't let anything get to him. But he can't stand being blown off like that. But instead of getting upset, he just giggled. "Wow thanks kid. That was really helpful." Then I looked back at Midoriya. Expecting him to be angry, or to say something rude. But instead, he just went back to look out of the window again. I sighed in relief.

"Thank god, it seems like they can get along." I looked back up in the rear-view mirror at Midoriya slumped in the seat looking at the window. Expressionless. For whatever reason it creeped me out a bit.

"Hey kid, you said that I could give him the specifics but I don't even know them." He looked back up, annoyed this time. "Are the police good for anything?" I shook my head. "They probably just forgot; they are busy you know." He glared at me and shivers went down my spine. "Damn I need to get use to that." I looked over at Hizashi and I almost burst out laughing because he looked like he almost pissed himself from it.

"Please just answer one question then." He nodded his head in approval. "When I fought you, your body was damaged badly. How can you be back too normal already?" He paused for a second before answering.

"I don't know how, so don't ask me, but my body recovers on its own from the damage I take from my quirk. How long it takes depends on how bad it is. Like I really pushed myself the night we fought so it took all night to recover. But typically, on a normal night, it only takes a couple of hours."

"Do you recover from damage you take outside of your quirk?" He shrugged. "I don't know to be honest. You were the first person to have hit me and you didn't hit hard enough for any noticeable damage."

I was amazed. "I'm the first?" He nodded his head. "That's one hell of a quirk you've got." "That's really amazing kid." I looked over at Hizashi, who turned around to give Midoriya a thumbs up. Midoriya looked away. "Thanks."

Izuku P.O.V.

After they questioned me about my quirk, which was very annoying I don't know why the cared so much, we rode in silence again. Until we pulled in their drive way. They both looked back at me. "You have your own room you can do whatever with it within reason. Come down during meal time, and if we catch you sneaking out at night to do your vigilante things you will be in trouble. Oh, and you will be going to the same school you were going to before.