Chapter Twenty-One; The Sports Festival Pt 1

Start writing your story

Todoroki's P.O.V.

Momo's face lit up after I told her what happened last night.

Well at least the part that I told her about.

There was no way that I could have told her everything, Midoriya would have been expelled for sure.

"Oh. My. God. Shoto, this is great! But, why did you ask to call us all here?"

I looked around the group of people that I asked Momo to gather in the classroom early this morning on the late-night call she got last night. It consisted of Aoyama, Tsuyu, Uraraka, Kirishima, Shoji, Jiro, Sero, and Momo

"Because despite the fact that no matter who wins, we get to go on a date. But I want to be the one that plans it." I blushed a little.

"Ooooooh, Todoroki. I had no idea you were such a romantic. That's so manly" Kirishima punched my shoulder.

"Weren't you just saying how Midoriya deserved to be hospitalized?" Is what I wanted to say to him, but I kept my mouth shut.

"Oh, don't be embarrassed Todoroki, we'll help you!" Uraraka smiled another one of her bright smiles. Out of everyone here, except Momo of course, she is by far my favorite.

Tsuyu, who is always right next to her, smiled at me as well. "Don't worry *Ribbit*, we'll make sure everything works out. *Ribbit*" Though I do like Uraraka, I also adore Tsuyu.

Momo clapped her hands together, as she usually does when she has a plan. "Alright everyone this is what the plan is." We gathered around her.

"There is always a 1v1 in the sports festival, it is the highlight of sports festival every year. Midoriya is for sure going to win that, no one can stand against him. So, we have to make sure he gets out before then, if not out then towards last place. Todoroki you have to be first in everything, so this is what will have to happen for this to happen-"

She when into detail as to what she thinks the competition will be based off of past festivals and what are strategy will be for each of them. And back up case in scenarios in case she was wrong.

After she finished explaining, we all looked at her, our heads spinning. She laughed.

"Don't worry, the sports festival isn't for another week, I will go over it again and we have time to practice it." We all nodded our heads.

"But I have to ask, why are you all helping me? I mean, I don't see the benefit to all of you." They all went silent.

"Well, to be honest, I'm doing because otherwise we stand no chance. I mean between you, Midoriya, and Bakugo. I stand no chance." Jiro grabbed her arm and looked down in embarrassment.

"Well, we are doing it as an apology to Midoriya. He deserves to have someone take care of him for once." Sero smiled at me.

"It was totally unmanly of us to not stand up for Midoriya, so this is the least we can do." Aoyama just nodded in agreement with them.

"Well, we just really feel bad for him. I mean, we don't know anything about him, but something horrible must have happen to make him so... miserable." Tears were forming in Uraraka's eyes and Tyusu grabbed her hand and wrapped her arm over her shoulders, and pulled her into a half hug.

"It's the least we can do *Ribbit* as up and coming heroes." I smiled at them.

"They are the reason why I still have faith in heroes, Midoriya why can't you see that not all heroes are awful like my dad?"