Chapter Eight

Izuku P.O.V.

After I took my seat, Aizawa started talking. "Now, I know that this morning was an eventful so far but you still have classes."  Everyone groaned and Aizawa left the room while our next teacher entered.

The day really went by with a blur. I didn't pay attention to class, mostly because I don't need to, and lunch came quickly. Once the bell rang everyone besides me ran to the cafeteria, while I stayed back and put ear buds in. I was the last one in there and as I went to the back of the line, several people from the class came up to talk to me. I couldn't tell you what they said because I ignored them all. And instead of sitting with people, I just lifted myself up and ate lunch on one of the pillars at the top of the cafeteria.

Then we all went back to class. And the day was boring and uneventful. "Maybe this year will be boring after all..." I sighed as the last bell of the day rang, and I packed up and went to my room. Keeping track of all of the cameras and their movements. "Here soon I should be able to sneak out."

I threw my bag across the room and flopped on the bed. After a few minutes my mind started to wander. "What's the point of staying here? Who cares if they see me leave? The only heroes that could do anything about it are Erasure head and top heroes. And there is only All Might and well Erasure here and I haven't even seen All Might yet...."

"But if I can just figure out how to sneak out then I can get a keep looking for Shigaraki and get a hero's license. And if I'm a hero I can't be arrested for looking for him...." I scoffed at myself. "Are you really considering being a hero Izuku? You're even more disgusting than them." I sighed.

"Yeah, but I already knew that." I rolled over and eventually I fell asleep. When I woke up, around eleven or so, I decided that I should go take a shower. I grabbed my stuff and headed down the hall way. "They added with a bathroom with a toilet in the dorms, you would think that they would also add a shower."

I headed down stairs in the common area, the shower room is on the other side of the living room. When I got there, I was the only one there, so I decided to take a while. When I got out, I realized I forgot my clothes."Seriously Izuku how dumb can you be?"

I groaned and wrapped my towel around my waste and prayed that none of the girls were up. So, I left the shower room and headed back to my room but right before I could get into my room Todoroki came out of his room and turned around and looked at me.

But he didn't say anything, he just stood there staring. "Are you ok?" His face grew a bright red. "O-OH. Yeah, I'm fine. Just out of it I guess." Then he chuckled awkwardly. "Ok well then can you get out of my way? I'm trying to get to my room." He jumped a little like I just scared him. "O-oh yeah. Sorry." He moved to the side and I walked into my room. "What the hell was that about?"

But I shrugged it off as nothing and got dressed. Then I looked over at the time, it was now about 12:45. "Guess I should go to bed now."

Shoto Todoroki P.O.V.

I groaned as my alarm clock went off. I was still thinking about running into Midoriya the night before. "What the hell was that?! I froze. I'm so stupid. STUPID." I slapped my face with a pillow. Trying to decide wither or not I wanted to remember seeing Midoriya in nothing but a towel.

I rolled over in my bed. "No, I need to forget this. He probably isn't even gay..." I sighed and got up and got dressed. I looked in the mirror and thought of how embarrassing it is going to be seeing Midoriya today. I flopped on my bed again and groaned loudly in my pillow. Before getting up and fixing myself up and leaving to head out for the day.