2 truths, 1 lie

On Friday morning Rosé was standing with Symone, Mik, Kandy, and Crystal in front of her locker when something strange happened. Denali and Gigi walked up together basically attached at the hip laughing and giggling.

"Are they friends now?" Rosé heard Crystal ask the group.

"I guess," responded Mik shrugging. When Denali and Gigi arrived at Rosé's locker they were still laughing at whatever they were talking about when they came in.

"Goode Morning campers," Gigi laughed hysterically. "Get it? Goode." Denali doubled over laughing. Rosé and Crystal exchanged a look.

"Are you guys high?" Mik asked which only made Denali and Gigi laugh harder. When the girls had finally calmed down and confirmed that they weren't high the group began chatting again.

"Why'd you guys walk in together?" Rosé suddenly blurted out, unable to control herself.

"Well, it's kinda a funny story," Gigi said "Yesterday I ran up to Denali in the parking lot to see if she wanted to hang out, and after she drove me home."

"And guess what?" Denali added "It turns out that that Gigi lives like 4 doors down from me."

"What does that have to do with you guys coming in together?" Crystal asked. She sounded a little annoyed and maybe a little jealous, but Rosé couldn't tell for sure.

"Denali and I are going to start riding to school together," Gigi stated. When she and Denali turned to face each other again Crystal and Rosé exchanged another look. Symone and Mik were watching the scene in front of them play out looking amused. Kandy was looking off in to space and seemed to have missed the whole conversation that took place  in front of her.

"Hey Rosé," Rosé heard a flirty voice call out. She waved to Joey as she walked by and winked. For some reason both Kandy and Mik flinched at this. Denali being the only one not at the before party last Friday looked confused but didn't ask about the interaction between Rosé and Joey. For some weird reason Rosé wished that she had.

"Oh by the way," Kandy said suddenly "Denali are you, Kahmora and Olivia coming out to party with us tonight?" Rosé sweared she saw something flicker in Denali's eyes, fear maybe? Mik also seemed to notice.

"If you don't want too, that's totally fine." Mik said. "I promise we won't be offended," Symone added.

"Umm..." Denali bit her lip. "Yeah, I'll ask Kahmora and Liv if they wanna come. I'll let you know by lunch. But speaking of Kahmora and Liv, I should go find them." Rosé watched as Denali gave both Mik and Gigi quick hugs before parting. After she turned the corner Kandy opened up her mouth.

"So, do you think you're going to at least attempt the dare tonight?" she asked Rosé.

"What dare?" Gigi piped up. Symone shifted uncomfortably and Mik crossed her arms. Crystal seemed to be in her own world and missed the conversation in front of her. She was shooting daggers at Gigi.

"It's nothing important," Rosé said to Gigi. She was embarrassed by it and didn't want Gigi to judge her.

"So you're out?" Kandy asked fake innocently.

"I never said that" Rosé replied calmly. Mik rolled her eyes. Gigi still looked confused but she seemed to decide to let it go.

At lunch the groups merged again. Today Rosé sat in between Mik and Symone. Olivia sat on the other side of Symone. Across the table, Denali was in between Kahmora, and Gigi. Crystal was sitting on the other side of Kahmora. Rosé noticed that Crystal and Gigi would barley even look at each other. Rosé knew they were best friends just like herself and Mik. Remembering their fight from earlier in the week, Rosé felt her heart hurt for the girls. For awhile she thought the two may have been dating but she and Mik had come to the conclusion that they probably weren't because if they were, they would definitely tell the group. Right?