new years eve

"So Denali, how'd your most recent date with Rosé go?" Olivia asked excitedly as she applied her lipgloss. Denali felt a warm blush spread on her face as she replied. "It was really nice" she said. A smile had crossed her face as she thought about Rosé.

"Holy shit, you had sex didn't you!" Kahmora half yelled. Olivia squealed as Gigi cursed quietly, she seemed to have poked herself in the eye with the mascara wand she was using. The girls were getting ready for a New Years Eve party together.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Denali giggled nervously. In all honesty, she was actually relieved that Kahmora had figured it out. She always told her best friends everything but did not know how to bring her and Rosé up.

"You're totally right Kahmora," Gigi called from the bathroom. She came out holding a tissue to her watering eye. "How could you tell?" Denali asked curiously. Kahmora just shrugged, "I just could. Also you could barley walk after your date with her last week, I just connected the dots."

Denali and Gigi laughed at the expression on Olivia's face. "You're a weirdo," she said to Kahmora, who in turn rolled her eyes before turning back to look at her reflection in the mirror. Denali sat down on the edge of her bed and started running her fingers through her dark hair absent mindfully.

"Nals, can you do my hair?" Gigi asked, walking over to Denali with a brush and a few hair ties.

"Of course, angel." Gigi sat down in front of Denali, who began to brush her hair. "I'm loving you as a strawberry blonde, it suits you well." "Thank you! I was worried that i would miss my blonde hair, but I'm loving this look." Olivia walked over to the two girls on the bed to join their conversation. "Definitely LIVing for your hair," she joked. "Get it?" Denali and Gigi rolled their eyes before laughing along with Olivia.

Thirty minutes later Olivia and Denali were beginning to get impatient with Kahmora, who was taking forever to get ready. It always took Kahmora a long time to get ready, the girls joked that Kahmora could spend all day getting ready for something.

"Are you almost ready," Denali whined. "We said we would meet the girls at Vanjie's at 6:30 and it's 6:15."

"Don't rush beauty," Kahmora replied, smoothing a piece of her hair down. Denali and Olivia groaned as they exchanged a look. Gigi, on the other hand, didn't seem to mind. "Take your time Kahmora, the longer you take, the less time we'll have to be at the party."

"Don't you have a date?" Olivia asked Gigi, who nodded. "Technically, but I don't know if I really like him."

"I'm ready," Kahmora sang as she walked over to the other girls. "We look hot," She said as she looked around at all of them. "We need a few pictures as proof and then we can leave," Kahmora stated before pulling out her phone. Around 10 minutes later the girls piled into an Uber, and headed to Vanjie's house. When they arrived, Denali saw Rosé waiting outside for her. She smiled and skipped over to her and placing a quick kiss on her lips. Rosé smiled before putting her arm around Denali's waist and leading her inside.

"Oh my god Gigi, your hair!" Mik yelled excitedly upon noticing Gigi's red hair.

"It's stunning," Symone added. "Thanks," Gigi replied, smiling. She ran her fingers through it as she spoke. "I kinda wanted to do something spur of the moment, and it seems like Kahmora has a future in cosmetology because she did an amazing job." Kahmora wrapped her arm around Gigi's shoulder, and starting dragging her towards the kitchen. " As much as I need gratitude, I think that we all need shots!" She called to the rest of the girls who followed Kahmora and Gigi, laughing.

"Are you guys having fun?" Denali heard a loud, scratchy voice behind her ask.

"You know it," Kandy's voice answered. Denali turned to see that Kandy and Crystal had arrived and they were currently talking to Vanjie. She watched as Gigi tensed slightly before grabbing a drink and walking towards the area where people were dancing. Denali grabbed Rosé's hand and followed Gigi.