Wedding

Lisa's POV

*Wedding Reception*

We were invited to our friends wedding, I was actually late, the mass is already starting, as soon as the bride recognized that, I got punished.

I need to sing for them as a punishment for being late.

"So, Lisa are you ready to sing for us?" Yza utter teasing me, she is the bride. A good friend to me.

"You see, I was so busy. I'm so sorry" I defended. A fact.

"Excuses, Excuses" Jisoo utter shaking her head. They laughed after that. Not buying my alibi. I just shook my head on them.

"I'll just go to the restroom" Jennie tugging on my sleeves. She's my girlfriend. We've been together for almost 3 years now.

Like wow!

She's the longest relationship I had

And I love her. Very very much!

"Oh, you want me to accompany you?" I was about to stand to walked with her going to the restroom when she stops me.

"No, no it's fine. You stay, i'll be quick" She gave me a slight smile. I just nodded on her.

This past few weeks being together with her felt something different. I can't justify the feeling. It's just ...

Different

"So Lisa, how's your company doing?" Brent asked, Yza's groom or should I say her husband already since they got married.

"Oh fine, fine. I was just so busy, you know I was nearing to the top. I was soon announced as the heiress and also the inherritor of my dads company" he nodded.

If you are all wondering, I was living alone, My dad died when I was still young, plane crashed. No siblings, no nothing. My mom left me when I was born, so basically dad was the only one who raised me. My dad gave me everything I could ever asked for. He gave me all the love that I won't be having to find the love of my mother who abandoned me. But there are still people who satyed by my side. I was just alone at my family. There's time to introduced to you the people around me. So.

"How are you two?" Kaye asked, she's in our group too. She's originally Jisoo's friend. Jennie's bestfriend. While Rosie is my best friend.

"W-we're good" I showed her my not so genuine smile, because I can't tell them what am I feeling.

She smiled slightly to me "Good to know. I like seeing you happy" She gives me her brightest smile.

"Thank you" This time I showed her my bear smile.

"Lisa you are next to trixie" Yza excitedly utter, trixie is Yza's cousin who was on the list to give them a song. But there was me. Just because i'm late, I get a punishment.

Why is jennie taking so long

The restroom is not that far

"Are you okay?" Jisoo asked me.

"Yeah, it's just that. Your bestfriend is still not here. She said she's just going to the restroom" I looked around trying to find her.

"Why don't we follow her?" Rosie suggested.

Good idea!

I nodded on them. Jisoo and Rosie came along with me, we excused ourselves to our table. Yza reminded me that I will still sing. And I told her to just call me out of the mic and I will come running.