Exclusive Wine

Lisa's POV

It's a good thing that I didn't brought my sports car, instead I brought my Jeep wrangler so we could really fit in here.

Uncle Chris sat beside me at the passenger seat while Jennie sat at the back, I can feel that she is uncomfortable with our current situation, so do I.

But this is uncle Chris doings.

"This is a nice car you have" Uncle Chris breaking the silence, I glimpsed at him for a while then averted back my gaze at the road.

"I purchased this last year uncle" He nodded.

"I wonder, what other nice car you have in your big garage" He laughed a bit, his laughter help to died down the awkwardness.

"If you have time, I can show you my garage" I joined in his laughter.

"Looking forward to that" I can see real happiness in him "I was hoping you got the 1969 boss 429 mustang" He joked.

"I think you'll like that, it's coated with black" his eyes widened in shocked knowing I have one in my garage, A fact, not to be boast but i'm a fan of vintage things, obsessed with collecting vintage cars and so hehe.

"No way!" He exclaimed.

"Yes way!" When we reached a stop light, I searched at my phone the pic of the car he is looking forward to.

"You son of a bi-" Jennie cuts him.

"DAD!" He then realized what he was going to say and apologized, I laughed at his reaction.

It was hilarious!

"Sure you can still drive that?" I asked then started driving again.

"Hell yeah, I wouldn't waste a chance. You better lend me time to drive that car. It was my dream car back in my days. Like Wow!" He is still holding my phone, so amazed by the car.

I shook my head in amazement in him.

Still the same uncle chris

When we reached the hotel, I handed the valet my car key and we headed to the restau, uncle Chris and I continued talking about stuffs, it's like he forgot his daughter that was just tailing at us.

"Good afternoon, can I have your reservation?" The receptionist asked.

"Name under Mr. Lao" He nodded then he searched at his register list.

"This way Ma'am's, Sir" We followed him, until we reached the table that Mr. Lao reserved, it's a timing because it was a four seater. "You are first to arrived" Mr. Lao was not still in the table. I said my thanks to him, then a waiter came to get our order.

"Do you already have food in mind madam?" He asked.

"Oh ahm, i'll just take a mineral water, how 'bout you uncle?" Uncle Chris sat acrossed me and Jennie sat beside him while we leave the seat at my right for Mr. Lao.

"I'll just have a water also, let's wait for your client" I nodded at him then we both looked at Jennie, who is staring at us two.

I can still see the shockness in her eyes knowing how close her father and I were

"Jennie?" She was taken aback with uncle Chris called out.

"Oh, ahm. I.. can I have iced tea please?" The waiter nodded.

"Is that all?" The waiter asked.

"Yeah, for now, we are still waiting for someone" He smiled then leave our table for the drinks we requested.