Dinner

Lisa's POV

I was just lying on my bed when my phone rang, I decided not to go to work today. I just felt that I was so tired and I needed a time to rest even just for a day.

I reached for my phone to looked who is the bugger calling me on my day off.

It was Rosie

I pressed the accept button.

"What?" I start.

"Wow so modern, is that the new hello?" She sarcastically answer.

"Oh, sorry I wasn't informed that I have to be nice towards you" I sarcastically fired back.

"Yeah whatever, by the way. I will buy a gift for Jisoo later. Did you already buy your gift?" Oh shoot I forgot. "You forgot, didn't you?" She utter on the other line when I didn't respond to her. "Oh good lord. Fine, I'll look for your gift. Just be on time at the restau".

"I don't think I can still go" I tiredly said.

"Oh No! No! big NO! Lalisa Manoban. It's her birthday, don't disappoint her just because of your bullshits" I rolled my eyes."Oh right! It's because there is a 99 percent that she was there at dinner later. Right?" She really knows me. "I don't need your answer, your silence is enough for me to know that I am PERFECT!" Another rolled eyes. "Now get your ass up. Prepare for dinner. Don't be a coward. This is jisoo's day. Not yours. Stop being dramatic".

"I'm not being dramatic" I annoyingly utter.

"Whatever you say. I'll see you at the restau" then she just hanged up.

Guess I have no other option but to go

I don't know what to do if I really see her there *sigh*

I don't think I need to talked to her if I did see her there

I was just going because Jisoo is expecting me

I get up and started to fixed myself for dinner. It's Jisoo's birthday.

I know the restaurant's location, I was a regular there actually, most of my meet ups I prepare on dining there.

As soon as got inside, I asked for the table under Jisoo's name reservation. I was assisted by the receptionist of the restau.

As I got nearer the table, I already knows the people on the table. It was just the three of them, Jisoo, Rosie and as I was expected she's there too Jennie.

"Lisa!" Jisoo quickly get up to welcomed me in a hug. I hug back. I kept in touched with her, she's still my friend after all.

"Happy Birthday Chichu" I greeted, after then she pulled away "Oh! Here for you" I handed her the bottle of wine.

"A wine?" She laughed then she invited me to sit beside her, the table is round, Jisoo is in my right side, Rosie on the left and her acrossed me, I glimpsed at her, she is just looking down her plate. Rosie smiled at me widely. I just rolled my eyes on her.

"I was the one who brew that. It was exclusive for you. You won't find any flavor like that on the market" I boast.

"Really? Thank you so much. Then I should use this on special occassion hahaha".

Our food was starting to be served. I remained silent.

"I hope you don't mind it was just us? I mean you are my close friends so I separated our dinner" She explained munching her food. They talked but I remained unbothered.