Chic with Bunny

Lisa's POV

After that lunch, I dropped uncle Chris and Jennie at the cafe while I dropped off at the office to let my team know that Mr. Lao is now ready to sign the contract, so that they can assess the contract detail as well as the contract signing.

I thank uncle Chris for the help and for considering to have lunch with me still. Before we parted ways, uncle Chris wasted no time to get my number so we can get in-touch.

I was arranging some paper works on my desk when my phone rang.

It was Jisoo

I accepted her call.

"Yah! Ppoong!".
"Wassup chichu?".
"Where are you?".
"About to leave the office, why?".
"Good, I was heading there. Let's meet up at LiNi's".
"For what?".
"Yah! You promise to notify you for us to catched up"

yeah I do remember

"Yeah, I know, so?".
"There's this toy store opened on friday and Sunday".
"Why not invite Jennie to come with you?" She's your bestfriend.
"That brat has no fun, always like girlie things" I chuckled.
"Fine, fine. I'll head there".
"Yay! See ya. Ppoong!".

Then she hanged up, crackhead indeed but childish.

Toy store?

After I gave instructions to Luna, I head out and crossed the building to Jennie's cafe.

Jennie's POV

After Lisa dropped us off at the cafe, Dad and Her talked for a while before they parted ways.

Dad is still here eating a sliced cake while busy with his phone.

What so important in his phone?

"Dad? Aren't you going home?" I asked as I sat across him.

"I'm waiting for your mom's call to pick her up at the church" He didn't even look at me, still busy with his phone.

"Seriously? What's with your phone?" This time I got his attention. But only for a while before he flustered a marvelous smile.

Oh no!

"Me and Lisa are now textmate. Is that right? I just heard that one time with the teenagers passing by" He let out a laughed. I rolled my eyes.

Now they are texting?

How impressive, while me having no number of Lisa

Are they that close?

I was now starting to get annoyed by these two closeness, it was like Lisa is his daughter.

I was about to counter him when another annoying person came looking for me.

She asked Amie at the cash register, then Amie pointed at our direction, she get near our table with a wide grinned on her face.

I wanna smuged that grinned of yours, it's obvious that you have in mind that I won't like!.

"Sup bitc-- oh uncle, Hi!" Dad looked up at her, and they cheek to cheek.

"Hi Jisoo" Dad smiled at her then he get back again with his phone. Tsk.

"What brought you here?" I asked.

"Is that the new hello?" She sarcastically answered.

"Is that right to answer a question with another question?" I backfired.

"That's another question" She rolled her eyes at me, while I shook my head "Actually, i'm not here for you, I was waiting for someone i'm meeting here" I furrowed my eyebrow.