Pain

Lisa's POV

I am trying to free myself from her gripped "Jennie, Let go. I need to go" I tried my best not to stutter infront of her.

"No, please just hear me out hon" She is still sobbing. I'm trying my best not to give up on her or atleast not to wipe her tears.

I hate seeing you cry

The least I wanted, is to see you cry

Stop crying please, you are breaking my heart even more

"Jennie please. Let me go" my voice is now soft begging her to free me from her hug.

Her gripped slowly loosen up, as soon as she let go. I started walking towards my car.

"Hon, hon please... j-just hear me out please!" She back hug me trying to stop me from leaving. I tried freeing myself again from her gripped. But it's tight. Everytime I tried to loosen it she's just tightening her gripped "Please hon. . Please".

I gave up, I sighed to calmed down. As soon as she ensured that I am already calmed she loosen her hug once again. I did my very best not to cry.

I decided to faced her, but as soon as I saw her face crying her eyes out. I quickly averted my gaze to stop myself from tearing up too.

She held both of my arms "h-hon i-i'm so sorry" I take my hands away from her.

"Speak" I used my cold voice. That seems to startle her. Her eyes widened. I never used cold tone on her, Ever. I still didn't mind looking at her.

"I-i'm so sorry. So sorry I didn't mean to--" I didn't let her finish.

"How long?" Now I stared straight into her eyes. Her eyes widened in shock.

She was hesitant at first "2, 2 m-months" I shook my head in disbelief. I started backing away from her.

"H-hon--"

"Why?" My eyes started to water.

She's trying to reached for my hands again. But i'm not letting her touch me "hon p-pleas--".

"Why?" Now my tears started to fall, Endlessly.

She shakes her head "he give m-me time. H-he made me feel that I... that I was valued" I shook my head "He made me feel that I was complete when he was besid--".

"Do you... love him?" My voice cracked.

She shakes her head again "hon please".

"I am asking you, do you love him?" I now used my stern voice.

"I-I don't know. All I know is that, he made me happy when he is aroun-".

"Do You Love Him?" I'm scared.

Scared what she was going to answer

"For the past three months, I-I started to fall for him. But hon, I love you. I'm so sorry. I will do everything just take me back. Please" I shakes my head in disbelief.

"Two months?" That short? "Two months?".

"H-hon no please just- just hear me out" she tried to hold my hands once again.

"It took me almost a year to court you" I was now sobbing "It took him two months" I nodded in disbelief. I wiped my tears. I forced a smile "I'm sorry" I started sobbing again "I'm sorry if you feel unvalued when you are with me".

She shakes her head "No hon, No please".

"I'm sorry if I don't have that much time to spend with you" she continued sobbing.

"I'm sorry if you think my priority is my work".

"I'm sorry if you think that my work is more important than you are".

"I'm so sorry if you feel unlove by me".

"I'm so sorry if I can't give you the happiness like I can give you before".

"I'm sorry if you feel lonely".

"I'm sorry if you think that you are the only one whose holding".

"I'm so sorry that I made you question your worth to me".

"I'm sorry if I couldn't take you home".

"I'm sorry if I wasn't the one making you smile anymore".

"I'm sorry that I made you guilty holding back this long".

"I'm sorry for making you cry" I cupped her face, wiping her tears "I'm sorry".

"You wouldn't need to feel all of that from now on" She looked at my eyes.

"You won't be feeling unvalued anymore".

"You wouldn't feel that you are not the priority from now on".

"If he...if he can give you the happiness you deserves" She shakes her head then she cried harder.

"If you think you would be happy with him". "I-I'm letting you ... go" I hugged her tightly.

Just for the last time

"Thank you for the 3 years".

"Thank you for loving me".

"Thank you for taking care of me".

"Thank you for making me feel loved again".

"Thank you for staying by my side for those 3 years".

"Thank you for everything".

After a couple of minutes I pulled away "I-I ... I want you to know that I Love you".

"I'm doing this because I Love you, I don't want you to be tied from this bullshit relationship anymore. All I want is for you to be happy. If he can give you that, even if it hurts" I sobbed "You're free hon" I kissed her forehead long enough. Then I started backing out.

Her knees tremble as soon I as get away from her. She fall on the cold ground. I run back to her to help her get up.

"Hon .. please-please. I Love you-u, I'm so sorry. Don't leave me please. I don't need him. It was you Lisa please" she cried harder.

I kissed her forehead for the last time.

"I Love You Jennie" That's my last word to her before I leave her and drove away from her.

I love you hon

I love you Jennie