Epilogue

Jennie's POV

As I entered the bungalow, I was welcomed with the white rose petals scattered by the floor, as if it was a pathway so I continued walking up until at the end there was a long table with candle light and a lot of food serve.

"What's happening?" I asked myself, I was startled by the party poppers popped in my back, when I looked back I saw Jisoo, Rosie with her husband, and what shocked me is my dad, mom and yeri was here too, same as Lisa's nanny, Grammy cecil, with her is Connor my bodyguard for all time, they were just smiling widely at me.

"Guys, what's this? My birthday is next week" are they just advance?.

"Idiot!" Jisoo beside me smacked my head, I was about to turn back her smacked when she pointed at the front so I looked.

And there was Lisa, walking near me, smiling so widely and sweetly at me

It's like I was the only one she sees

Her gazed is just focused on me

"Hi" She sweetly smiled, I furrowed my eyebrow in confusion but I decided to ride along since I don't want to ruin this moment.

"Hi, Gorgeous" I playfully greeted, she chuckles, then she reached for my hand and placed the box above mine, I stared at her confused.

"You are, somehow right. This is your advance birthday party" eh?, I just stared at her to let her continue.

"I know I told you before that I have a trip to Milan to handle some business there and unfortunately I couldn't make it back to your birthday" I pouted feeling sad "Hey, don't be sad, Nini. That is why I advanced the celebration" She smiles at me to cheer me up.

"I'm sorry in advance that I won't be beside you in your special day" She kissed my forehead, I understand "and I know you couldn't just leave your cafe just to accompany me doing nothing in my business trip, so that is why" I nodded, she really knows me and knows exactly what to do.

"This box here is one of my gift for you" She tapped the box "Go on, you can open it now" She smiles at me, so I obliged opening it.

As I lifted the top of the box I was surprise to see some things in there, she took the box again and instructed me to let her explain what it means.

"Sticky notes" She lifted up some sticky notes.

Is that?

"Yes babe, these are all the sticky notes you've been sticking in my coffee cup and tupperwares every time you've brought me coffee and breakfast in the morning or even a meal for my lunch" I cover my hand in my mouth as shockness radiate me "And yes, even if this is just a notes. I treasured it" She smiles at me before she gave me the pile of sticky notes.

I had no idea that she's keeping it!

"This is the dried petals from the white rose you gave me the first time with a quote of 'white rose represents purity and clean intentions' " it was inside a small plastic, She chuckles a bit.

"I wasn't planning to keep it at first because this is a petal to be precise, how would I keep it if it starting to get dried, but this petal here dropped right in my palm when the rose started to withered" my eyes is starting to water now, she handed me the petal.

"This polariod here, is taken from our trip to thailand" it was me and her, laughing at each other.

Yeah, I remember joining with her agaisnt Rosie and Jisoo, splashing water to each other

"This was actually taken by some random boy, as he gave it to me he said, I was beautiful in there wearing all smiles and laughing with you" She smiles sweetly again as she gave me the polariod pic "There I saw the happiness in my eyes that made me realize I lost it when I left you back then. Turns out you were still the reason why I smile beautifully" A tear fell in my eyes now.