Thunders

Lisa's POV

Not long when we arrived at a river, as we walked outside the car.

"Lisa? I thought we'll visit your dad?" Jennie asked confusedly, I sat at the edged of the rock facing the river, I tapped my beside for jennie to seat beside me, she obliged.

"This is where I splattered my daddy's ashes" As I looked over the river, I saw her nodding at my peripheral vision.

"My dad ended up in a tragic way, a plane crashed right?. It took so long since we found his body, by the time they lend us him. He was already cremated. So my daddy doesn't really have a so called grave. I decided to leave him here since he was born and raised here. And of course he started all in here. I thought he would be glad if I let him at peace in his mother land" I crepe a peaceful smile remembering the day I leave my dad here.

"Daddy, you don't really have to worry about your cellar's here. I promised to take good care of that like how you treasured it!" I shouted over, like I was talking to him.

"I missed you dad. Coming back here made me misses you more. I'm sorry I took too long to visit you" A tear fell on my eye, I felt Jennie held my hand to comfort me.

"Don't worry, i'm doing fine. You know I can take care of myself right? And besides Robert is always with me. You know he's doing a good job being a second father to me" I chuckled but my tears is still falling.

"Thank you for giving him to me. I don't know what would I do if he wasn't beside me, facing this all".

Dad is the one who gave me Robert when I was still young, since then Robert has been my bodyguard ever since. He's been protecting me like his owned daughter.

"I'm doing great here. Little tiring because of your stressful business. But you know I can handle right? Don't worry I won't disappoint you on this one. I know how important our business is. I promised to take good care of that" I looked over at Jennie.

"And oh, I would like you to meet Jennie" She smiles at me, she then looked at the river.

"Hi Uncle Dad, it's so nice meeting you finally. I'm sorry we didn't have the chance meeting personally. But don't worry. I promised to take care of your precious daughter" She yelled too as if she was talking to my dad then she looked at me.

"I promised also not to break her heart and trust again" She look staright at my eyes saying that, but this time she is not yelling while saying that.

"I'm sorry too for breaking her heart way back. I was so immature back then, not brave enough to handle things seriously. But now I know I can handle her heart properly. I promised to take good care of that now" She held both of my hands.

"That if she would still consider giving me a chance" She almost whispered while looking staright into my eyes.

We remained seated there for a while, It took long for me to visit again, Jennie didn't bother uttering a word after that, so was I, I know she is serious on that.

We stayed there until the sun is set, by the time we get back at the rest house it was already dinner, we eat without talking for the time being, up until I lead her to a guest room.

"Can't I just sleep beside you? I don't want to sleep alone" She said tugging my sleeves.

"What do you mean? You are obviously living alone back home" I arched my brow in her.

You can't fool me Jennie

"Please?" She plead with her puppy eyes, I nonchalantly rolled my eyes.