Why Me?

Lisa's POV

"Lisa, will you please calmed your ass down?!" Jisoo scolded me "And for fuck sake, sit down! Stop walking around, i'm getting dizzy already!" She frustratedly uttered, I stomped my feet, whining "What's your problem?" She asked annoyed.

"I'm nervous" I was panting hard because of nervousness, she rolled her eyes to me.

" 'Course you are. For goodness sake, Lisa. Stop it already, the wedding is starting soon. And yet you are still not dress!" She gave me my dress, as I pouted.

"I'm not ready yet!" I covered my face using my hand, she sighed.

"So what? You want to back out now?" She asked still annoyed.

"Can I?" I curiously asked, she rolled her eyes at me.

"Of course" oh yes "NOT!" she added, I pouted more "Get up, get dressed, the bride is getting ready" She tried to pushed me to the restroom.

"Jisoo, please. I'm still not ready. Please" I plead, she closed her eyes trying to calmed down.

"Oh shut up, cut your stupid tantrums, Lalisa. Stop being a baby for god saken. There's no turning back now. And beside, why are you against this now?" She eyed me with a looked of disbelief.

"I told you, I am not ready for this" I pouted more.

"Stop it will you? She needs you there, you can't just leave her now" Her face softens.

"But-" She cuts me off by raising her hand to stop me.

"No buts, please" She pushes me again for the last time, and I give up, I get dressed.

She waits me outside the hotel restroom to be done, as soon as I stepped outside she handed me my heels.

"I already texted them that we are on the way" I shook my head, trying to convinced her one more, she rolled her eyes at me "What's your problem?" She hissed, I pouted more, my shoulder dropped as I slipped my heels in my foot, she quickly grabbed our things and dragged me outside the hotel room, guiding me to the lift.

The whole ride on the lift were silent, no one dared to talk, as my mind is still floating, I sighed once more when we reached the parking lot, she's the one driving.

"The bride is almost there" she said, busy driving, I just looked over the window "Lisa, really? What's wrong with you?" She asked softly, I sighed once more before I looked at her sadly.

"I told you, I'm still not ready to let Rosie go" I looked down, tears are starting to dropped on my eyes now.

Rosie is getting married now, with someone she is with for the past 3 years without me knowing, she met the guy name Kenneth at Australia back when she was assigned there, she never got the chance to introduced the guy to me since she doesn't want to disturbed me much during the time I was sulking that Jennie cheated on me.

"You can't hold her forever, Lisa" Jisoo held my hand that was on my lap, I was the brides maid of honor and Rosie suggested that instead of her parents, she liked me to walk her to the aisle giving her hand to the guy she wanted to marry.

"I know, it's just that. Rosie has been a big part of me, Rosie is my sister, she was my only family before. I can't imagine my life without her" A tear escaped on my eyes now, Jisoo shook her head while a smile crepe on her lips.

"She is not going away with your life, Lisa. She is just getting married for pete sake" She laughed, I pouted "It doesn't mean she'll abandoned or leave you, she just wanted to settle down her life with someone" She explains.

"I know, it's just. She already found her happy ending" I continued to sulk even more.

"Marriage is not the ending, Lisa. It's just the beggining of their new chapter. Marriage is not always the ending of the story between two people who is inlove with each other" I looked up at her, she's still busy driving, she's just giving me a glimpsed.