Her Condo

Jennie's POV

The whole drive was silent between the two of us, I let her drive to who knows where she was taking me.

Until she enters a building, I think it's a condominium building.

She brought me to her condo?

As soon as she parked her car, she unbuckled her seatbelt, I did too and when she exited her car, I quickly get out too.

"You can change at my condo first, Your penthouse is quite far, I can't take the cold anymore" That's what she said and headed to the lift, I followed her since I am now shivering because of the cold too.

No one dares to talk again during the ride on the elevator, she presses the 23rd floor, and we waited for the ding of the lift.

Room 237 is the door she presses the door locked.

Her condo is not that wide unlike on her penthouse, but I can say that it was modern.

I can smell her scent everywhere

This is what I missed the most

She guided me to her, I supposed her bedroom.
"You can used the bathroom here, I'll take the one outside, just looked for a dry clothes in my closet" That's all she said before she headed to her closet to find some clothes for her, All I can do is to nod.

When she left the room, I quickly head to her bathroom, her bathroom here is not that spacious unlike in her penthouse, this is enough just for her, a shower, unlike on her penthouse there is a tub.

"At least she didn't let me soaked so much on the heavy rain" A smile flustered on my face. I washed myself using her toiletries.

What can I do?

It's her place for god damn sake!

As soon as I dried myself, I looked for a comfortable clothes in her closet, I thought of wearing a sweater but I think it's too large for my tiny body, so I settled on an oversized t-shirt.

I sniffed on the scent of her shirt then after, I looked for a cleaned undergarments, I know there is some new undergarments knowing how a clean person she is.

And there, When I opened one of the drawer, I saw some I supposed unused undergarments because it was still sealed.

I actually thought on using one of her used undergarments HAHAHAHAHA

See how pervert I am?

JUST FOR HER! HAHAHAHA

Shame!...

I settled on a short too, since her sweat pants are too big for me, and beside her shirt is enough to cover up above my knee.

After I blowed dried my hair, I exited her room and look for her, I found her in the kitchen when I heard someone talking on the phone, I think it was in a loud speaker.

When I reached her kitchen I saw her phone on a standee with someone popping on the screen.

"Lis, i'm so sorry" I saw Lisa brewing a coffee on her counter, when I get nearer, I can now clearly see the person on her phone.

It was her friend earlier

When he figured it was me getting nearer the kitchen. "Oh hi, Jennie, I'm really really sorry on what i've acted earlier. I was a total jerk, i'm sorry. It was maybe the side effect of alcohol last night, I was so drunk and still had hangover. So, i'm really really sorry, I didn't know that you were Lisa's g-".