Saturday

Jennie's POV

A week when we came back from Spain, after we spend together there, Lisa seems a bit odd, sometimes she's in good condition but sometimes I don't know, looks like she has her mood swings.

It's a typical saturday today, I was here at the cafe, Lisa's secretary says that Lisa is on a dayoff today so, I don't have any reason to visit her at her office. A shame.

I was here at the kitchen experimenting another flavor again when Amie came bragging on the kitchen.

"MISS JENNIE! MISS JENNIE!" She came panting with a bit of rushed.

"What?" My hands was still covered with flour.

"You won't believed what I would say" her eyes sparkling. I furrowed my eyebrow on her.

"Amie, what is it?" I now tried to fixed the oven.

"The goddess is here!" She blurted excitedly. I stopped on what I was doing.

"The goddess?" So it was.

"YES! Your one and only" my face lit up and we hurriedly peeked at the kitchen door, trying to find Lisa.

I know it's her

"She's the one who's wearing a white bucket hat" Amie says.

I tried to look for her, and there I saw her.

"Did she already order?" I asked Amie without looking at her.

"Yes, actually she ordered two cups of coffee" I furrowed my eyebrow again.

Two coffee?

"Why would she order two cof--" I was cuts mid sentence when I saw some guy approaching Lisa.

"Ohh she's here to meet someone" Amie uttered.

My eyebrow furrowed more when I saw Lisa stood up from her seat to welcomed the guy in a hug.

And what surprised me is, the guy kissed her on her both cheeks.

Like what the fucked?

Right infront of my fucking salad?

"Woah! Who is that?" Amie asked still locking gazed on the two eye sore.

"1 latte and 1 cappuccino for L" We heard Rem called out for Lisa's order, that's my cue to get out of the kitchen.

I wiped my hands first on the apron and removed it, I saw the guy approaching the register to get Lisa's order.

As soon as I reached the counter I stared directly at the guy she was with, he's tall, fair skin, lookingly elegant and of course handsome. But I didn't seen him before.

What is his relationship with Lisa?

How dare he kissed her cheeks?

When he was about to grab the tray, he locked his gazed to me, he stared at me for a moment then he smirked.

What was that?

When he sat on their table I saw them talked for a while and then Lisa looked at my direction for a moment.

Are they talking about me?

They stayed there for a moment, talking. I can't see Lisa's expression since she's facing her back at the counter. But I can clearly see that the guy is smiling and laughing with what they were talking about.

Out of curiosity, I grabbed a cupcake on the stool and let my feet dragged me to where Lisa's direction is.

As soon as I reached their table, I placed the plate infront of her.