Chapter 22 (All for One, One for Sid!)

AN: This chapter might suck, it's around 1500 words, though, so enjoy.

"Looks like I'm sending all of you back to the academ-"

Kakashi felt something grab his pants leg, making him look down and stare blankly at who was responsible for the weight on him.

Her grip tightened, her tears nonexistent, but emotions clear in her eyes. A storm was brewing.

"You're not sending me back there." She whispered darkly. "You can't. I hardly survived three days there! It was so damn boring and the little rats that invest the place are just as annoying and a waste of my time!"

She squeezed his leg. "You can't send me back there, broski, you just can't!" She shook her head in horror.

"Tut, tut, tut." Kakashi shook his head before smirking lightly underneath his mask. "Oh, but I can send you back there. And I will."

"I'll murder your children if you do!"

"I don't have children."

"I'll murder your family!"

"I don't have family."

"I'll murder your fucking friends then!"

"You mean my fellow jōnin?"

"Yes! I'll murder those fuckers! I promise I will!"

"Why did you just make a murder promise?"

"Because why the hell not!? Just pass me, my bro! Hell, I don't even care if you don't pass me! Just don't send me back to that place! I'm begging 'ya, man! Please!"

"What's this? The almighty, all confident, all for one Sid begging? Why, I never thought I'd see the day." His voice was laced with amusement.

Sid glared at him. "Don't push it, old man."

Kakashi gave her a closed eye smile. "Ah, oh well. You still fail."

Sasuke suddenly ran at Kakashi, but the back of his shirt was suddenly caught by Sid's hand. She had stood up to grab him.

She looked at him like he was stupid.

"Are you stupid? This guy right here quite literally beat your ass into the ground, and here you are, cocky as everlasting shit, thinking you can just attack him out of nowhere?"

Sid laughed obnoxiously. "He'll have you on your ass before you get a chance to say 'peekaboo', or process what happened!"

Sasuke stared at her with gritted teeth, annoyance spiking through him. "Shut up."

"Bakashi here can oneshot you in under three seconds, my dude!" She started to cackle in disbelief at the audacity of Sasuke before Kakashi suddenly appeared behind her, a kunai to her neck.

"Naruto, kill Sasuke right now or Sid dies."

"...I know you didn't just make me the damsel in distress, you trick ass bitch." Sid rolled her eyes. "Couldn't you have said, 'Sid, kill Sasuke right now, or I'll kill Naruto', instead? Like, bro you could've just stood behind Naruto and done that intimidating threatening bullshit-"

The tip of Kakashi's kunai created a slit across Sid's neck, a light amount of blood starting to drip. Sid furrowed her brows.

"Man, you're annoying, you know that?" Sid made a one hand hangsign, and in a poof, in her place was a log instead.

Sasuke leapt away immediately, being free of Sid's tight grip on his shirt, digging a kunai out of his weapons pouch. He glared at Kakashi for using him as bait.