2.

Riley woke up with a horrible headache and he was naked on the couch by himself. He smelt something cooking. He got off the couch and began walking towards the smell. It led him into the kitchen. There he saw Cindy cooking food, butt ass naked.

"Dayum..." He said under his breath.

Cindy heard him coming in and she turned her head, looking at him for a moment before going back to cooking the eggs.

He scratched his head, taking a seat. "So...Did I hit last night?" He asked.

She chuckled. "Whatchu think?" 

"I think I tore it up! It must've be sum good shit for you to be making break fast for a nigga." He said, cockily.

"Who said this breakfast was for you? You got two hands." She said finishing up. "What? Stawp playing." 

She shook her head "I ain't playing, I thought you'd be sleeping longer, this is mine." She said, putting her some eggs on a plastic plate.

He smacked his lips, nodding his head. "That's aight. I'll get me some Ihop since ya wanna act stank." He stood up and left the kitchen.

Meanwhile...

Caesar woke up, fully clothed and on the leather couch in their mini bar. Christini was slumped on his shoulder, snoring loudly. He looked at his watch, realizing they were going to be late for one of their meets. 

He grabbed Christini's head and gently lead her head down on the couch. He then slipped out of the bar and went upstairs to Huey's room, needing to alert him they were going to be late if they waited any longer.

He didn't bother to knock and went inside the room. "Huey we need to---" Caesar caught a full rear view of Huey's backside. "Oh shit." Caesar said, closing the door again.

"I'm sorry, Huey. We needa speak." Caesar said. He heard some rustling come from the inside and Huey came out of the room. "Coulda knocked, but what ya need?" 

"We got this meeting today man." Caesar reminded him. Huey looked at Caesar like he was crazy for a moment before remembering. "Oh fuck, must've forgot man. Shouldn't have drunk that shit." Huey said.

"Me too, went out like a light last night. Can't remember a fucking thing. The meeting is in twenty minutes, I'll get your brother and wait for you to get dressed, aight?"

Huey nodded and dapped up Caesar before heading back inside the room. Jazmine was still sleeping. He sighed and went into his bathroom, getting ready.

Meanwhile....

Riley placed his T-shirt on, now fully dressed. He was about to head out to IHOP before Caesar come barging in the living room. 

"Wassup?" Riley said.

"We got them meetings today." Caesar said.

"Oh damn... Must've lost track of time and shit. When is it?" Riley asked.

Caesar glanced at his watch. "Seventeen minutes, I'm waiting for your brother to get ready." Riley nodded. "Fuck it then, ima get the car ready."

Caesar nodded. They both made their way out of the living room, walking out of the mansion. Cindy was listening in around the corner, smiling. "A meeting?" She smiled.

She went into the living room, quickly putting her clothes on. She made her way into the mini bar room and woke up Christini.

"Ay! Christini, wake your ass up they're about to leave!"