5.

Caesar paced back and forth until he heard a knock at the door. He held on tightly to the knife he had in his hands and went to the peephole. He looked and saw his tatted up friend. He opened the door. "What's good, Hiro?" Caesar said, still jittering. Hiro was about to greet Caesar until he saw Yolanda's slouched over dead body. "Yo what the--"

Hiro pushed past Caesar and went over to Yolanda's body checking for a pulse. There was none, she was far from this world. He snapped his head towards Caesar. "Is this what the fuck you mean when you said you FUCKED UP?" Hiro shouted.

Caesar looked around and signalled for Hiro to lower his tone.
"What the fuck is wrong with you, Caesar? We went to fucking highschool with her, you had her fucking child. This ain't just some bitch." Hiro said, shaking his head.

"Just listen man, I come here to try and work things out and shit. Trying not to be a fucking dead beat. I come here and she got pictures of me, Huey, and Riley coming out a spot, that Riley murked a nigga in. She said a NYPD officer came here wanting to flip me and her. She started talkin crazy shit and I wasn't going for it. This is a loose end I can't ha--"

Hiro placed his hand in Caesar's face. "I understand... I've helped you clean up a lot of messes like this one... But, Caesar you could've handled this so much fucking better... I hope to GOD you Darnell isn't home..."

Caesar grew silent and Hiro caught on quickly. "Fuck man! Fuck it, fuck it. Grab some trash bags and knife man. But, know this. I ain't cutting up the body, that's on you." Hiro stated, disappointed with his friend.

Hiro had left Caesar, Riley, and Huey's operation early on, wanting to move on with more legit business, and it worked. But, he helped Caesar out from time to time, but that mostly didn't involve helping to cover up a murder of your high school friend.

Meanwhile...

Riley was in his room, touching his crotch and scrolling through instagram. "Fuck, I need me some fucking pussy..." He turned over and looked at his nightstand, grabbing the note the girls had left. "Fuck, yeah..." He dialed the number they left on the note and waited for a moment.

"Hello?" Cindy answered.

A grin spread across Riley's face. "Wassup, girl?"

"Nothin', just watching tv with the girls and you?" She responded.

"Thinkin about blowin ya back out to Trey Songz." Riley said.

Cindy rolled her eyes. "Keep thinking... That's about all it's going to be." She said. Riley sat up in his bed. "Come on, I'll take ya shopping after. Bring the girls too, Huey needs some pussy with his uptight ass."

Cindy humped her shoulders. "What you gonna buy me if I come over?"
"I'll buy yo ass some gucci, now stop playing and come over here." He said, getting annoyed.

"Alright, alright. We'll be there." She said and hung up the phone. Cindy turned her head and looked at Jazmine and Christini. "We got em hooked girls.." She smiled.

Jazmine sighed "More like YOU got that idiot hooked. I can barely make any progress with the 'big man'"
Christini nodded her head "I don't even know where I stand with Caesar. I mean, we tried to kiss that's gotta count for something."

Cindy crossed her arms. "Seems like I'm the better woman. You girls better pick it up." Cindy said and then walked away, going to get dressed.

"Yeah right..." Jazmine said and pushed herself off the couch, going to get ready aswell.

Meanwhile...

Caesar and Hiro had placed Yolanda's body in the bathtub. Hiro left the dismembering part to Caesar, like he promised. He could barely do it, Caesar would stop in the middle of it and began crying, remembering all the good and bad times he and Yolanda shared. Once he had all her body parts chopped up, he placed them all in separate trash bags.