S2:6

Huey shook his head and showed Georgie the photos.

Georgie quickly flipped through the photos and shrugged. "I don't see a problem here... This lady wants your turf, has your brother and will kill him, taking out OUR problem." He said, opening the glovebox and putting the pictures inside of it.

Huey shook his head. "Then we'll have Cindy to take care of. Listen, I can control my brother. If I'm able to get him in control, we'll be--"

Georgie "Listen, you're not getting anybody to go and help you save your bitch brother. You're going to receive a bit of men to go and raid this little bitches hang out, kill her and come back home. IF you see your brother, he'll be killed too. Those are my orders coming straight from Felipe."

Huey chuckled "Do you hear yourself? I put these gangs together, they don't take orders from either one of you." Georgie grinned and started the car. "You seemed to forget the code to the streets. Money is everything. They aren't loyal to you. Throw a little money in their face and they'll be against you any day of the week."

He shrugged his shoulders. "Anyways, I'm taking your ass to a warehouse. You're going to load up and leave with the men." He said and then pulled away from the hospital.

Meanwhile...

Cindy and Riley finished putting the last of the things into the car. They had spent every last waking hour, loading stuff into the car.

Riley got into the back of the car. It was him in the back, Maurice in the passenger seat and Cindy driving. Everybody else had already cleared out, making their way to Riley's spot in the woods. Cindy started the car and left the place. "What made you even think he was going to find us?" Maurice asked. "I mean for all you know you could be leading us into a trap at your little spot."

"I know it because I've been bumpin heads with this nigga for two years. I know him. When I stayed in the city, almost every three days this nigga almost caught me. Back to fucking back. And then Caesar had the idea to move into the woods in small cabins. And it got harder for that nigga to find us. I think he got informants in the city or something cause he knows everything that goes down there." Riley explained.

Cindy cackled "IF he knew everything he would've found out about our operation."

"Because you don't have ah operation. This is small time shit. I seen maybe like 15-20 niggas in there."

"Nigga, that's good. How many niggas you got under you?" Maurice turned and looked at Riley.

"Hundreds nigga. Some people don't wanna work for Huey or some of these niggas I grew up with."

Maurice crossed his arms. "You think you such a tough nigga huh?" Maurice questioned him.

Riley turned to Cindy "If you don't get this bulldog ass nigga. I will."
Maurice placed a hand on Riley's chest. "Her bulldog got a name and he right here."

"Maurice if you don't sit your ass down." Cindy calmly said. Maurice smacked his lips and watched Riley as he sat down.

Riley chortled "Since when did you surround yourself with slimy ass niggas?"

"The day I decided to fuck you." She said, partially defending Maurice. Riley rolled his eyes.

Meanwhile...

Huey got dropped off at the warehouse. Georgie peeled out of the area. Huey sighed walking into the warehouse, everybody was already loaded up they just had to get Huey a gun.

He looked around, recognizing most of them because he brought them together when everybody was disorganized and hated each other. Now they're taking orders for some rich French man. He shook his head.