S2:8

Jazmine wasn't dead and this wasn't the last Huey Freeman was gonna see from her. Well, after Huey thought he ended the life of Jazmine DuBois. What he didn't know is Penelope didn't trust him at all. And since she didn't trust him, she decided to go back to the apartment and check it, just incase.

Jazmine's bloody body was a sight to see. But, Penelope wasn't panicking. Instead, she closed the apartment's door and got onto the phone. "Rodrick, I'm looking at your Niece's lifeless body. I swore to look over her for you and I always knew I'd get the chance for you two to meet. This is the chance." Jazmines uncle took Jazmine in after her parents split some years back. But, he wasn't always around. He was a special agent and various government agencies wanted him so he around everywhere, sending a check to Jazmine every month or so and that was how it was.

Until he got the call that she was fighting for her life. Penelope didn't let the news catch on to the fact Jazmine was alive, this was going to be a secret. She called up some personal friends she knew in the FBI to bring a crew down there to hold Jazmine and keep her alive, also while bringing a body bag to present to the news to pose as if Jazmine was dead. If Jazmine was thought to be alive. She was worse than dead.

So now they had the upper hand. She was brought to a secretive base in New York, not even the toughest gangs are getting into this place no matter how much influence they have. It's strictly government officials only. Jazmine was brought to a bunch of top surgeons in the city under the base. They worked on her keeping her alive and making sure she didn't lose any blood. Huey had damaged her a lot but she was a fighter.

Meanwhile, Huey made his way to the cabin Cindy gave him the address to. He hoped this wasn't a scheme to kill him and cut out the middle man. Because it would surely be stupid, Felipe is everybody's problem and with him gone. Everything works. He got out of his car and opened the door. It smelled like weed and everybody was in there had a weapon. He saw Cindy and Riley sitting on the couch, and he looked badly injured. Riley turned his head and stared him up and down. He struggles to get up and walk up to him.

"So this is how you treat me after I save your life. You try to get me killed?" Riley said, looking like he was going to tear up. Everybody in the room didn't say a word. They were watching on. "I couldn't let you keep robbing me. What did you expect."

"I expected you to be my brother and stop calling me stupid. Since day one you picked that nigga Caesar over me. I didn't forget how you both jumped me on that roof. You ain't never been shit to me." He sized me up. "After this is done. Don't ever look to me to save your life again." He wobbled back over to the couch and plopped down. Huey ain't say a word. Cindy finally spoke up. "So, how do we get Felipe."

"Georgie."

"Man who the fuck is Georgie?"

"Some guy he put in charge of me, to watch me. Last I saw him he got arrested."

"So how do we get to him?"

"I have no idea. I heard he's the mayors personal assistant. But that's the only thing we got to gon off of."

Riley began to speak up. "Well I'll tell you right now. Fucking with the mayor is a bad idea. That nigga got us out of trouble. Nigga can surely can get us back in it and since Felipe already knows you've betrayed him we definitely can't be secretive."

Maurice cocked his gun and put it to Hueys head. "So what do we need this Nigga for."

Cindy snapped her head to Maurice and stood up. "Nigga you've been doing a lot of outta pocket shit lately. Did I say pop this nigga?"

Maurice removed the gun from Hueys head. "Nigga matter of fact, wait outside." Maurice wanted to say something bad, but he turned around and went outside slamming the door. "Fucking retarded ass nigga." She went back to sit down. "How about I turn myself in to Felipe, setting him and give y'all the location. Felipe won't be there himself but Georgie will. He takes care of everything. He won't know we want to take him and we'll be set."