7.

Jazmine finally arrived at the safe house. It was very secluded and had a stash of weapons hidden in the bed room if anything were to happen. She got out of the car and went to the back seat and took Huey by the legs, and carefully dragged him out of the vehicle. She made sure that he didn't hit his head. He was way to heavy for her to try carry once again.

She finally got him inside the cabin and hoisted him onto the couch, placing him sideways. "Alright, alright." She took a good look at Huey. "He looks fine for a man that has been shot like a day ago." She whispered. She took a seat next to Huey on the couch and turned her phone on. She had a bunch of texts from Caesar and Riley.

'Where the fuck are you?!'

'Bitch if u dont tell me where the FUCK u are i swear to god'

Jazmine sighed and decided to call Caesar up since he was more 'level-headed'

He immediately answered. "Jazmine, I'm going to say this one more time... Where is Huey? We know you got away from the hospital because Riley pulled up and killed the rest of those spanish assholes who were left there. So where are you?" He said calmly.

"Calm down, I took Caesar to my granddads cabin, okay? I figured it wouldn't be safe to take him back to the mansion so I took him back to the cabin. I can text you the address if you want." She said.

Caesar thought about it for a moment. "Okay, I'll send Riley there. But, next time, don't figure shit. You're just a bitch okay? Don't ever do that again." Caesar said and up the phone. Jazmine rolled her eyes. "So much for wanting to help." She texted Caesar the address and threw her phone the coffee table.

She was about to relax when Huey started to groan in pain. "Fuck... The painkillers wore off... I'll get you some morphine." She said.

Meanwhile...

Caesar was still at the mansion, walking around the house. He never felt some much power before. He had his son with him now, his crazy baby mother was dead even though he didn't want it to go like that. And Huey happened to get injured and now he was in charge. Caesar suddenly stopped in realization. "Maybe it was fate." He whispered. "Maybe, now I can raise my son without Yolanda telling how long I can spend time with him. Now I can do WHAT I think is best without Huey in my ear to stop me... Yeah."

Christini barged in on Caesar "So, what are you feeling about dinner?" She said. Caesar snapped out of his trace and turned around. "Oh, uhh surprise me I guess. Just don't let Cindy cook, deal?" He said.

"I think I could make that work." She said and left Caesar to his thoughts again. Caesar needed to take a seat and think about all of this. "If I tried to take Huey's place, that idiot Riley would try to stop me..." Caesar shook his head. "What the fuck am I thinking, we all grew up together... I've been looking out of them since I was old enough to masturbate. The fuck am I thinkin?" He said.

"But... Where has that gotten me? Huey lecturing me about my business. Getting punched in the jaw for taking care of business. Being fucking disrespected everyday BY THAT FUCKING CORNROLLED IDIOT!" Caesar banged his fist on a table. "Well, no more of that fucking bullshit. It's my turn."

He reached into his pocket and made a few phone calls.

Meanwhile...

Riley and Cairo's crew pulled up the cabin. It was a dark outside. "This look like a trap G." Cairo said, smoking on some weed.
Riley nodded his head. "It look like dat but it ain't. What a bitch got to gain from settin us up?" Riley asked.

"Dough bro... I went to this bitch house for a lil sneaky link and I'm waiting in the room ri? Then I hear two sets of foot steps coming for my door. My nigga I had to jump out that fucking window. Messed my leg up for months. Don't truss these bitches mayne." He said, shivering while telling the story.