3.

The girls managed to make back to the mansion before the other three did. They made sure to clean the mansion, since it was very dirty and the maids were obviously stealing from the Kings, either they didn't realize or they didn't care. Christini kicked the maids out.

"Get ya thieving ass out!" She said, pushing them along.

"PUTA! You will not last long! These men will kick you to the curb ya dirty MONKEY!" The maid screamed and slammed the door behind her.

Christini shook her head and they all continued to clean up the house. By the time, Ceasar, Riley, and Huey got back, Cindy was finishing up vacuuming.

Riley ain't never seen the place so clean, furthermore he ain't never had a one night stand clean up his mess either. Riley leaned over to Caesar "I thought they was some hoes? What kinda hoes be cleanin up our messes n shit?" He said.
Caesar idn't respond to Riley, he just stared at Cindy.

Huey was more skeptical than them though. "What are you guys still doing here?" He asked, crossing his arms.
Cindy turned off the vacuum.

"We figured we could stay and we saw the mess around here so we tidied it up. Hope that wasn't a problem." Cindy replied back. Huey was about to say something but Riley pushed past Caesar and Huey. "No, that isn't a prollem at all. My brother just trippin like usual. Yall can cook too? Because if yall can, fuck them maids."

Cindy thought for a moment. "Of course we can cook."

Caesar finally spoke up. "Oh? Then, y'all can make dinner tonight, surprise us. We got work to do." He tapped Huey on the shoulder and they both left and went upstairs, heading up the roof.

Riley watched them leave and turned his head back to Cindy. "When we fuck tonight, ima make sure I remember it." He said, biting his lip. He slapped Cindy's ass on the way upstairs.

She shuddered a bit and went to find the other girls. "Okay, I bought us some time. We're making dinner for them tonight."
Christini and Jazmine looked at each other, laughing. "You? cooking? Don't make me laugh." Christini said.

Jazmine cracked up. "I remember when she made us some chicken and that shit was dry and bland."

Cindy crossed her arms. "Y'all done? Because I can honestly make better shit than the both of y'all combined."

Jazmine and Christini sparked back up their laughter.
Cindy was fuming. "It's like that? Okay, let's do a competition. We'll all make a separate meal. If they like one meal the most, then they win."

Christini raised her eyebrow. "That sounds fun... But, remember. Compared to Cindy, Jazmine is a good cook, But compared to me? I'm sorry, Half Breed you ain't got a chance." Christini stood up and began walking to large kitchen.
Jazmine scoffed and followed after her.

Meanwhile...

"You ain't have to throw the nigga out the window." Caesar said.
Riley laughed. "Y'all niggas wouldn't know half the shit I get into in these streets because y'all niggas the BIDNESS people. I do the dirty work and control these streets."

Caesar rolled his eyes. "This shit again, it's cause your ass ain't smart enough to fucking lead beside Huey. You be telling our business to half the hoes you be sleepin wit." Caesar said.

Riley stood up and got in Caesars face. "The fuck you say? Aye, mayne, I don't like the way you be speaking to me dawg. Like I'm stupid."

"Because you is stupid." Caesar simply said and adjusted his suit.

Riley looked Caesar up and down and then did the same to Huey. "Y'all niggas getting soft, Suit wearing motherfuckas. Lucky I don't beat ya--" Riley was cut off with a sharp punch from Huey.