S2:3

Riley missed both shots on purpose scarring the living shit out of the two women. Caesar snatched the gun out of Riley's hand. "Are you fucking retarded? We just got off and you tryna put us back in?!" Caesar shouted. Riley chuckled. "You really yelling at me? Yell at these snitchin' ass hoes man."

Riley turned away from Caesar and walked over to Cindy. "Bitch I trusted yo ass. You tried to get me arrested?" He yelled in her face, spit particles landing in her mouth and eyes. Despite this Cindy didn't say a word, she didn't want to anger him further. Riley turned to Huey. "What we doing bro? We got to kill them now. They're not useful anymore. They can't snitch because we beat our case. They ain't useful let's just bury them."

Huey shook his head. "Do you hear yourself man? Yeah, we're off. That means we can let them go. They can't snitch on us anym-"

Caesar cut off Huey. "Nah bro, we can't let them go. I don't care if we off or not. It's about respect. These bitches was willing to let us rot in jail for life."

Jazmine finally spoke up. "Listen, we were scared! They had an police car outside the hotel! They knew where we were, we thought it was over. We aren't built for this type of life like you guys are!" She said through her tears.

Cindy backed her up. "And now, because of you. We're out of a job and everyone thinks we helped you, when we didn't."

Huey placed a hand on his head, thinking real hard. "How about we give yall a job." Caesar and Riley turned to Huey  "A job? These bitches snitch and you wanna give them a job?" Riley shouted.

Riley couldn't believe it. He shook his head. "You turned into a fucking bitch man! You gave our business up! You working with a white nigga and now you givin snitching passes. Man, I'm out motherfucker. I'm done!" Riley said, walking over to the other bed and grabbing his suitcase.

Caesar nodded. "Man, I'm out too. I can't do this no more." Riley and Caesar both walked out of the door and it was only Huey and the girls left.

Huey didn't say a word, he looked at the girls with an angered look on his face before going into the bathroom to calm himself down.

Riley's POV.

I couldn't believe this nigga Huey, giving our business up and now he wanna give jobs to snitches? Man I could've almost killed that nigga. I walked out of the hotel room with Caesar, we didn't have the car keys so we took a cab. We both got into the cab and went to Caesar's baby moms apartment since it was empty.

"Fuck that nigga, Huey... We can start up our shit." I mumbled. Caesar nodded his head. "I'm with you, Riley. Fuck what he on."

Narrators POV

Riley and Caesar officially broke away from Huey and now they were their own bosses. Huey didn't do anything to stop them from starting up their own business. He didn't even tell Felipe. He ended up giving Jazmine a job but Cindy decided she didn't want any handouts from him so she left.

Two Years Later.

Huey's POV

I heard my phone ringing as I slept. My eyes cracked open and I reached over, grabbing the phone off my nightstand. I answered the phone call and then I heard the French bastard yelling at me again, like I was his slave. "Huey?! HUEY?!" I heard Felipe yell.

"Yes?" I simply say.

"Your brother and that other fucking monkey stole another one of my SHIPMENTS! You told me you would have this handled two months ago!" Felipe continued to yell.

"I did, but their operation is much bigger than we thought. It's not going to take some little crew to take them out, Felipe." I try to explain to him.